Terrible planning

Marks POV
Days later after Jack went to hospital, my plane landed in the airport of Jacks city he now lived in (mind blank sorry, not Ireland though). Dread filled my body knowing I wasn't here to visit a happy, well Jack... Instead, Im visiting an extremely ill Jack who's fighting for dear life. I took in a deep breath as I walked to bag claims and waited for my luggage to come out. My bags came out and I collected them, walking out the exit to the front and waved my hand for a taxi. Multiple had signs already saying names of their passengers so I stood in the pouring rain waiting for one to stop for me. Finally one was kind enough to pull over and give me a ride.

"Where to sir?" The taxi driver turned in his seat and looked at me with a friendly smile. I smiled back and let out a breath that I hadn't realized I'd been holding in.

" A-A hotel near the hospital, please" I stuttered thinking on the spot. I really hadn't planned this out well.

"Okay sir." He nodded, turning his head back to the road and began driving. I leaned my head against the window, watching the rain drip down the window and the blurry images behind them fly past. I sighed feeling completely depressed. Anti had hurt Jack something wicked. Jack's doctor called, saying that Jack was still in and out of continuousness, he would fall asleep every five minutes then wake up. Only to doze back into deep sleep to the point they were unable to wake him.
"May I ask why you're so depressed sir?" The cab driver asked. I didn't look at him just continued staring out the window before I answered.

"Im not here for a happy visit. My friends in hospital badly injured" I felt tears well in my eyes as I bit my bottom lip in attempt to hold them back. I sniffled as the cab went dead silent. Feeling the tears drip down my cheeks. "No one knows if he will make it out" I sobbed out. The driver let out a breath before adjusting the mirror with a squeak to look at me.

"Im sorry to hear of this sir. If it makes you feel any better, my names Ethan. If you need a ride from your hotel to the hospital. Im available just for you Sir at any time." I smiled as I turned to him. He handed me a card with a hand written number and name. He smiled as I took it from his hand and pocketed it.

"Thank you, Ethan. Im Mark by the way. I do youtube as Markiplier" I wipe my tears away with my sleeve with a smile. He smiles ear to ear with a sparkle in his eye and a squeak.

"I do youtube too in my spare time! Im a beginner though compared to a legend like you. My channel is CrankGamePlays" his voice perked up from being dreary. We both laughed a little talking about our channels and sub counts. He was doing well for a starter. I would make sure in my next chance to record that I would give him a shout out and leave a link to his channel in the description.
"Hey, you could crash at my place if you would prefer. Its sorta nice I guess. Nicer than hotels. Its not a dump though, its clean and doesn't involve rodent guests and mold." He laughed.

"That would be great. Thank you so much Ethan." I smiled thankful for meeting him. He smiled and turned his mirror back to see the cars behind him. We were in a traffic jam right now, so we had plenty of time to talk and to know each other.

"Wait, Mark. You have dyed hair right?" Ethan asked me turning the mirror again to see me.

"Yeah?" I answered back, confused on where he was going with this.

"I do too. Wanna see it? Wait okay lets do a big reveal okay? Show off in 3...2...1..." I took my hood off as he removed his hat revealing light blue dyed hair in a comb over. We both laughed because our hair was messed up from being covered. I pushed my glasses back up my nose and looked in the mirror to see his face wasn't shaded by his hat anymore. So now I could see his appearance better. His face had its fair share of acne over his pale skin. His eyes were a hazel I think? It was hard to tell from where I was sitting. He was a handsome young lad though.
"I can't believe Im actually meeting you in person! This is amazing!!" He laughed combing his fingers through his hair. "This isn't just a dream right?" I laughed and shook my head.

~~~DOODLY DOO TIME SKIPAROO~~~
After hours of being in traffic. We reached Ethan's apartment block. It's in a large, box shaped formation of buildings that was painted white and gold on the exterior. The interior made my jaw drop. It was like walking into a fairytale garden. Greenery like shrubs, trees, creepers and ground cover plants grew up and down pillers, planters and other neat garden shapes. The courtyard grew between four walls that made up houses inside them. Windows with curtains, doors, numbers that titled each apartment lined the outside of the walls. On each balcony level, there were two staircases. One on each end accompanied with black rails with rose patterns shaped into the metal. There were three levels of apartments in each wall. All the walls and the pillars that held the bottom level balcony up were made of golden colored stone lined with blue trimmings. Ethan smiles as I eyeball the place.
"Well I guess we should get to my apartment, come on." He encouraged as he walked over to a set of multiple mail boxes, using a key to open one of them. He creaked his box open, pulling out multiple envelops and fliers.

"This place is amazing" I gawked at the place again.

"It looks better when its not raining" Ethan told me. His voice echoed throughout the empty courtyard that we were in. He shut his box and kept under the shelters as we walked. "Do you want to take stairs or the elevator?" Ethan smirked at me jokingly.

"Elevator" I chose, seeing rain dripping down the stairs outside. Ethan nodded.