Meeting them all

"Anti?" Mark said in a confused tone, Anti had grinned but not answered. Only his haunting, demonic laugh.
"Anti go home! Leave Jack alone!" Mark sounded pissed and I could understand why.
I was relieved though. It was good that he could see through Anti.

̴̫͒͝I̵̻̔̌͒ ̸̩̒͂ͅd̴̗͈͌o̶̢̪̹͋̋ň̴̡͔̬͗̿'̸̛̻̭̈́͠ṯ̷̰̎̇ ̶͖̲̑̾n̵͇̓e̴̟̎͋̇e̸̞̫̯̓d̶̘̖̔ ̶͇̝̇̍͗t̴̯̕̕o̴̦̝͐̓͘ ̸͇̓̂g̸̰̕o̴͇̓̔ ̷̣͓̽̓̃h̷͎̱̔õ̴͇͆m̸̖̗͉͛͊̃e̵͖̿̏,̸̱̟́͗ ̸̛̼͕͋Ȉ̸̠̘̘̓̚'̷̱͑m̴̡͋͝ ̵̰̊ȧ̶͉̘̑͛l̷̢̫̪̈̐r̶͉̦̈́̉ĕ̶̦̌a̸̢̳̓̏̾d̴̩̑y̵̙̔ ̶̤̙́͒̕h̵͈̘̐̾ĕ̷̻̯̺̉r̸̗̞͉̈́̀ȩ̷̑̚.̸̗͙̼̍. Anti replied with a grin. He sat on my computer chair and went on my youtube account and opened a live recording window with a grin as he turned the camera on and started the video.
I yelled and tried to get out but couldn't... There were no walls, no roof. Only a floor and a view of what Anti was doing. I gulped. I was completely fooked and so were my viewers.
-----

I watched as he glitched the cameras and corrupted the lenses in a black tint bursting the light bulbs in the ceiling with only the computer giving off light on his face. Glass and sparks rained down behind him as he grinned with a knife in hand dragging it across his neck.
On the screens displayed how the recording angles looked; glitch bars and glitchy static bars were what he recorded while his body was still clearly visible on the screen. You could still make out his body easily though as he twitched badly and slit his throat. Glitch bars lit up around him and on the screen as he let out a physcotic laugh.
His figure was never perfect on the screen and he cut into my throat with a knife repeating what he had just been saying in my room to me before taking control and possessing my body. I continued to yell and bang at what had to be his eyes for me to view, I wanted to get out of here more than anything. I hit hard but felt no pain, I was completely numb in here. Was this a dream because I felt nothing?
Anti ended the video after telling everyone how weak I was, that he will control everything and everyone and things like that.
I wanted out so bad, it was creepy in here and gave me the heebie-jeebies with the feeling down my back that I always hated. It always happened in every horror game I played. I loved playing horror games for the views... But this?... Im LIVING in a horror game right now!
Playing for my freedom, playing this sick twisted game he was playing on me. That made me wonder... If Anti is real... Is the rest of the edited personalities real too? Well Anti is also know as GlitchBitch so he's real... But I mean like Dr Schneeplstien, the kitty cat thing, the magician guy? Are they real too? Do they take over at night or something because I haven't noticed them before taking over me or posting on my channel... I've seen Anti vids that looked real and apparently are real seeing this for myself.
I snapped back into reality, that mean Marks were real too ... But not right now since Mark was yelling at Anti. Anti stayed in control glitching with the snap of his fingers and editing the video, publishing the video onto my channel with the caption in a weird text that looked demonic yet ancient. It was in english but had strange symbols and patterns around it. He grinned and picked up the phone crossing his feet on my desk leaning back in my gamer chair with the phone to his ear.

"Anti! Listen to me and go now!" Marks voice came through the phone again. It wasn't Darkiplier I could tell as he didn't have the deep echo. His voice was demanding and louder than usual, he sounded pissed and annoyed and clearly, who could blame him?
I banged at the window view of his eyes yelling to Mark at the top of my lungs hoping he could hear me. I squinted my eyes yelling Marks name as loud as I possibly could.

"I can't believe I had ignored my viewers when they mentioned an evil version of me. I thought they were their edits that they always made, the amount of edits out there made of me and those personalities I thought that had just been one." I scolded myself speaking out loud as if someone could hear me.
"Every youtuber has people who design evil versions of us" I yelled and slammed my fist into the screen again with still nothing happening.
"I thought it had been them... I was wrong, I had been wrong all along. If I get out I will make it up to them. They were right. I was so blind and stupid! I had heard voices before, many times as he mocked people, talking to me that Im done for, that everyone was against me! I had thought I was just being paranoid that whole time" I slammed my fist harder into the screen angrier than ever.
"I had been put on so many tablets to calm me down pbecause they thought I had thought I had paranoia too! Looks like I wasn't paranoid at all!" I yelled as I slammed both my fists into the screen sinking down the wall to my knees in tears.
"Im trapped and its all my fault for not listening to them"