Chapter 9: Eclipse

Lauren wakes up to arms around her waist, a warm body pressed up against her back, and the sunlight warming her bones.

Is this what heaven feels like?

Her body hums from the night before, and as Lauren slowly opens her eyes, hearing Camila's quiet breathing from behind her; she moans softly as she snuggles further into the warm silk sheets. Humming contently as Camila's arms unconsciously tighten around Lauren's waist.

They're both naked, and feeling the warm presence of someone you love behind you, pressed into every curve and every space is a feeling Lauren's not used to. The beat of Camila's heart. Her soft breath on the back of her neck. Her breasts pushed up against her spine. How her stomach rises and falls like the sun outside their window.

And having that person be Camila Cabello is like Lauren somehow was blessed by whatever higher being exists. Like God saw how shit Lauren's life has been and was like "Here, have one of my angels. No biggie"

Lauren smiles softly to herself, she decides to turn around slightly in the older woman's embrace and trace the curve of her jaw, all the way to her cheek. Camila then scrunches her nose in her sleep adorably, and It makes Lauren's heart flutter. Because seeing Camila, a nearly thirty-year-old woman who most of the time hides under the façade of confident and sexy and dominant, scrunch her nose like a cute little kitten is too much for Lauren to handle.

Lauren's fingers trace to her nose, under her eye slightly, then back to her jaw. She's beautiful. Camila is so gorgeous and radiant and kind and caring to Lauren and oh.

I love her.

The revelation makes the younger woman's breath hitch, and then Camila stirs from the touching and slowly blinks her eyes open. She sighs as she buries her face in Lauren's neck, kissing the skin there and speaking into the dip of her tendons. Her nose tickles Lauren's neck, making her smile.

"Morning princess"

Lauren's knees go weak, because her voice is raspy and sleep ridden. And coupled with that nickname? The younger Latina is just done for.

"G-good morning"

Camila smiles, pulling back. Like she knows the affect she has on the other woman.

"What's got you all stuttery so early?"

Lauren blushes, then decides to pull the covers over her head quickly, much to Camila's amusement. Mumbling from under the sheets.

"Nothing. My voice just caught from my dry throat. Duh"

Camila laughs, leaning up on her elbow as she tries to pry the sheets from the other girl. She knows what made Lauren react that way, she just wants to hear it. "Lo, come on baby. What's wrong?" She asks it innocently, knowing her teasing voice is probably making Lauren frown.

Then, and Camila's heart melts, Lauren peaks the top of her head out; eyes widening because Camila's bare from the waist down. Breasts on full display and her abs trailing down into a slight v, the sheets cutting off Lauren's wondering eyes from other places.

Camila raises an eyebrow, making Lauren mumble.

"Sorry Laur? Couldn't catch that"

Lauren rolls her eyes, flopping on her back and burying under the sheets again. "I said I like it when you call me princess"

Camila bites her lip, chuckling. Because it was muffled but clear, and Lauren Jauregui can be so fucking cute it should be illegal sometimes. So she decides to snake her under the sheets, finding Lauren's stomach and hearing the younger woman's breath hitch from the contact. She traces slow circles into her soft skin, pressing down and up; from her navel then to under her breasts.