Chapter 18: Destined

A/N hey guys! sorry for late update, but this chapters a little longer than usual so i hope that makes up for it!

also the whole new 'development' with camila isnt gonna stop me from updating my camren fics jdjss like yah people are freaking out over it and i had some people come into my inbox all "are u still gonna write camren?" heck yeah i am, no pasty white guy is gonna stop these two gays from fucking tbh

anyways hope u all are well!!! enjoy xx

-

It starts with the hand-cuffs.

To Lauren, it sounds like metal against glass. The clinking of chains against her skin as she moves her hands is such a turn on, that she doesn't even feel Camila pulling the vibrator away until her hips stop bucking involuntarily.

She whines when Camila just goes back for more, teasing Lauren to the point of the younger girl wanting to sob. Because being denied pleasure, being denied the one thing Lauren wants, her Mistress, is like feeling as if she's stuck in a torturous loop. And not being able to see her, the blindfold obscuring her vision, makes Lauren want to whine and beg like a little girl.

But she doesn't, she holds it in, because Camila's voice echoes from moments before.

"I'm going to tease you for as long as I want princess. You can beg and plead to come like a little spoilt girl all you want, but I'm not going to let you. Is that clear?"

Yet, next thing Lauren knows, Camila's un-cuffing her; making Lauren frown behind the blindfold.

"Mistress?"

"Shh kitten," Camila's deep raspy voice is right next to her ear, making her shiver. "My baby wanted to be tied down, didn't she?"

Lauren nods, biting her lip as she moans at the thought. And in the next moment, she feels her Mistress rubbing comforting circles on her wrists with her thumbs, where the cuffs dug into her skin. It makes Lauren melt for a moment, because without fail, Camila is always caring. No matter how rough she gets with Lauren, her safety is always at the forefront of her mind.

So she hears Camila hushing her when she whimpers, the touch feeling so good on her skin.

"Lay back baby girl, I want your arms above your head okay? Leg's spread too."

Her words just have Lauren almost shivering, heading straight to her core and making her impossibly wetter. When she leans back, raising her arms above her head, she rubs her thighs together, squeezing them to relieve the pressure before she goes to spread them.

She feels how slick they are as she does it, and also hears how her Mistress growls in warning softly, palm spreading her thighs again and digging her nails slightly into her skin; making Lauren gasp.

"Obey me princess, when I say do something, you do it. Okay?"

Lauren nods, feeling Camila tighten something around her wrists with a harsh tug. It feels soft, like silk.

"Yes, Miss."

(There was another word that nearly escaped Lauren's lips, another word she wanted to try to call her besides Mistress, to see how Camila reacted. But she bit down on her lip last minute, throat closing up hesitantly.)

The older woman just continues, not noticing Lauren's conflict as she hums appreciatively, tying the other end of the silk to the headboard.

"Good girl. You're being so good for me, aren't you Lo?"