I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one!

PROLONGE

We never settle in one area for more than a week before we start all over. My name is Izzy Night., i'm 15. and i'm a vampire. My sister is Jazzy Night. She's 13 and all the family i have left. A pack of werewolfs killed my parents because they thought they were monsters. Ya, we're the monsters, we didn't kill anyone! They didn't let my parents explain that we drink only animal blood. I hate all werewolfs. They are stupid mutts. I miss my parents more than anything but i have to put on a brave face for my sister. She's all i have left and my whole world. I won't let anyone hurt her. Their are some facts about vampires that are wrong. I'll tell you about us and the real facts. We don't sparkle in the sun, we don't burn either, it just irritates us. We do have super strenth and speed. Some have extra abilities like me. I can read thoughts, move things with my mind, and control fire, water, wind, and earth. My sister can teleport, make you confused about anything, and erase your memory. She's smart so she skipped 2 grades. She's in the same grade as me which is 9th. We look alot alike. I have black hair with natural red streaks, she has the same hair except her streaks are purple. The only other difference besides our hair is our eyes. She has peircing blue eyes while i have dark purple eyes that have specks of black in them. Other than that, we look the same. We are even the same height even though i'm 2 years older. We are inseperable. We always have the same classes, i make sure of that. We always do everything together. We love the colors black, red, and purple. We are basically the same person. We are never apart. We only drink animal blood. Some vampires are nothing but murderers. Vampire do live forever, they stop growing at age 18. Vampires also have fangs. But we can retract them so people don't noticed. about me, i have trust issues, and a short temper. I am a loner, skater, writer, and a drawer. I love to sing and dance too. Well that's all bout me and vampires.

Jasper Wolf, he's 17 and is the alpha of his pack. He's nice, a loner, stays away from everyone except his pack. he can't wait to meet his imprint. He wonders what she'll be like. What he didn't know was that when he did find his imprint, that it was going to be very hard to get her. He thought that they would fall in love at first sight, grow up and have a family together. He thought that she would be perfect, but he didn't exspect the opposite. He didn't think a werewolf would ever imprint on a vampire but he was dead wrong when he meets Izzy. Now all he has to do is make her fall for him, but that's gping to be hard since she haqtes werewolfs. he knows that Izzy is in pain, even if she doesn't show it. He will find a way to get her to be his. He will not let anything stop him.

The pack actually likes Izzy even though she's a vampire. They try to help Jasper but Izzy won't let anyone in. They try to gain her trust but she has trust issues. They don't know how to get to her. They try to get to her through her little sister who the beta has imprinted on. They really don't know what kind of roller coaster ride there on. Not even Izzy knows...