CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8: A CHANGE

IZZY'S P.O.V

I found out we were going to Alabama. I was bored and tired so i went to bed. When i woke up, it was the next day, 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and i was in a big bed and saw that Jasper was on the couch sleeping so peacefully. Why is he sleeping on the couch? I picked him up with my mind. I love being able to move things with my mind. I then put him on the bed. I went and got some clothes out of my bag. I went and took a shower. When i got out, i put on a pair of black jean shorts and a black tank top. I walked out and Jasper was awake looking confused.

He said,"I went to bed on the couch and i woke up in the bed." I giggled. He looked funny. His eyes widened at me giggling and i said,"I moved you." He nodded but confusion was clear on his face so i picked him up with my mind. His eyes widened and he said,"OH SHIZ!" I giggled and let him down. I realized he was in his boxers. He has a nice 6 pack. I said,"I'm bored." He looked thoughtful for a moment and then said,"Well, we could go drive around in this town and see what's here. I didn't have time beofre i checked us into the hotel." I nodded and it turns out he had some stuff in his car. He changed into a pair of jean shorts and a red mens tank top.

I put on my black converse and we left. We found out they have a track where if you have a dirtbike, you can go and ride there, i need a dirtbike, and they have a big movie theaters, a huge mall, and they have this big animal shelter. I love animals even though i drink them. Wow, that sounded weird. It's funny, my favorite animals is wolves and jaguars. Kind of ironic huh?

I then got bored and had some money on me. Well i actually had alot of money, i made Jasper take me to Wal-Mart and i bought some board games like Sorry, Trouble, and then a deck of cards. I bought some food too. I bought cheetos, coke, ice cream, bolony, bread, manase, yoohoos, candy, and more cheetos. When i was done, we left. We went back to the room. We went in adn Jasper unloaded the food while i laid on the ned and watche dhim. He was just smiling, not even complaining. Why isn't he complaining?

He was just smiling. After he finished putting everything away, we decided to play 20 questions. I aked,"Favorite color?" He said,"Black, red, and purple." I gave him a funny look. i said,"Mine too." He smiled and said,"Favorite food?" I said,"Cheetoz." He laughed and said,"Mine too, also chocalate."" I nodded and we did this for about two hours. It was 8pm before we stopped. i said,"Let's play truth or dare." He looked cautious but agreed.

I said,"Truth or Dare?" he thought about it and went with Dare. I said,"I dare you to... imitate Justin Beiber! You have to sing and dance!" He laughed but got up and started doing these really weird dance moves and singing in a girly high voice. (A/N: Srry if u r a fan! I just thought this be funny!)

Then he stopped and said,"Ok, my turn, truth or dare." I was so not picking dare. I said,"Truth."" He thought about it and said,"If i kissed you right now, would you slap me?" I gave him a weird look and said,"No-" But then was cut off by his soft lips on mine. It was like electricity. It felt like i was being shock, but in a good way.

He pulled me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and in his hair. I pulled him closer to me. It felt like i was on fire. After awhile, we pulled away for breath. I hid my face in his chest. If i could, i would be blushing right now. He said,"Izzy, i know you hate erewolfs but, can will you at least give me a chance. You won't regret it. I looked into his emerald green eyes and nodded. He pecked me ofn the lips with so much love in that one kiss. i knew we would be happy.