I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (3)

CHAPTER 3: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

Izzy's P.O.V

It was almost the end of music and dance when the door swung open. In came someone that i never thought i would see again. It was my old best friend Drake. He was my BFF before my parnets got killed and i had to leave. I stared at him while he went to the teacher to give her his late slip. He looked around and when he saw me, he was shocked. He came right over and sat next to me. He just stared at me until he finally said,"What the heck are you two doing here?" I smiled and said,"We got adopted and now we live here in this town." He smiled so big and gave me a huge hug. I grinned and said,"Ahhhh you killing me with suffication!" He started laughing quietly so the teacher wouldn't hear and so we didn't interupt the person performing. He said,"I can't believbe your here! Now we can be BFF's again and we can cause some of our old trouble! Like old times!" I nodded and said,"Give me a peice of paper and a pen." He nodded and got me a peice of paper and pen. The thing is, Drake knows we are vampires. So i explained to him about mine and Jazzy's confusion plan and about our powers that he didn't know we had and that one of his classmates is a werewolf. When he read that, he shouted out,"NO WAY!" Then he quickly hid the note before the teacher turned to look at him and say,"Mr.Kinley, is there something you weould like to share with the class?" He said,"No thanks" She nodded and started listening to the performing people again. He pulled out the peice of paper and wrote back:Why didn't you just tell me this instead of writing it? I wrote back saying:Werewolfs have super hearing too.

He nodded and said,"Ok, who is it?" I knew he meant who is the werewolf. I whispered lowly so the dog couldn't hear,"Him." I pointed to him and drake said,"That's Jasper Wolf, wow kind of funny." I nodded and then the bell rang. Me and Jazzy and Drake got up. Jazzy gave Drake a hug and said,"It's good to see you Drake." He nodded and said,"Let me see your scheduales." I handed him our scheduale and said,"We have the same scheduale." He looked at us funny and then looked at our scheduale. He amiled really big and said,"We're in all the same classes but also you have Jasper in all the classes too." I groaned and then i rembered. "Oh do you want to know what i found out?" We were on our way to Maath now. Jazzy said,"What?" I loked at them both and said,"Well i found out that Jasper imprinted on me." I made sure only they could hear but then like in music Drake decided to shout. He shouted,"WHAT? NO WAY! WAIT TILL I-" I put my hand over his mouth and said,"Calm down!" He noded and i took my hand back.

He said,"Hey! I have another idea! This will be so funny!" I gave him an explain look. He started whispering and said,"Ok so Izzy, you use your powers to move things around like make the teacher's chair fall over and move somethings around and stuff. Then you could use the wind to make the window blow the door open and stuff. Jazzy, you could confuse the teacher and make him think it's free day so we don't have to do any work." We both looked at each other and said,"AWESOME!" Then the bell rang and we ran to class. We got there and Drake burst through the door. The teacher looked at him and was about to say something but then he saw us and said,"Oh you must be the new students. Mr.Kinley, please take a seat." He sat in the back next to 2 empty seats. The teacher looked back at us. Then he said,"Why don't you two introduce yourselves to the class?" We nodded and i scanned the room. The only people from Music was Drake and Jasper. I said,"I'm Izzy and i like to-" I looked at Drake"-jump off of high trees and into lakes." Drake bursted into laughter and fell out of his chair. Jazzy too was laughing. Everyone looked at Drake and then us confused. It was a funny thing.

Jazzy said,"I'm Jazzy and i like to throw fish." that, me and Drake laughed at and he was still on the floor and that made him laugh harder. The teacher gave us a weird look and said,"What is so funny?" That made us laugh harder. We went and took our seats with everyone staring at us. We sat down and then Drake whispered,"I can't believe you remeber that stuff!" I nodded and suddenly the memories just flowed into my mind.