I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (2)

CHAPTER 2: RUNNING INTO WEREWOLFS AT A NEW SCHOOL

After we unpacked, we stayed up half the night and are now just going to sleep at 3:00am. We changed into our matching p.j's that says: We BITE! and then has a pictue of fangs. I got under the cover and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up in the mourning to the sound of our alarm clark playing I Can Love You Better by Dixie Chicks.

She's got you wrapped up in her satin and lace,

Tied around her little finger.

She's got you thinking you can never escape,

Don't you know your heart's in danger?

By now, Jazzy was up and got me up and we were dancing and singing to the song. We were dancing on the bed. We turned off the alarm clock and we were laughing and sitting on the bed when we heard a knock. "Come in!" I shouted. Drent came in and said,"I brought up breakfast!." Even though we're vampires, we need human food too. And we were starving. We jumped up off the bed and raced towards Drent. He laughed and gave us our food and said,"Come down to the garage when your finished, i have a surprise for you both." We both nodded and went and sat on the bed. I could have read his toughts but i decided that i wouldn't read my new parents thoughts.

We had bacon, sausage, pancakes, and a banana on our plates. My mouth started watering with the looks of the food. I felt my fangs extend and i scarfed down my food. After i was done, i chugged the chocalate milk that Drent brought us. I put my dishes on the table and went to our closet. I looked through our clothes, we don't have seperate clothes, we both share. I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeand and a black shirt that said in red bloody letters: Be careful, We bite! We have two of these shirts cuz we mostly wear them together. I looked over at Jazzy to see she put on the exactly same outfit as me. Oh i have an evil plan. jazzy looked at me and started laughing. *Izzy! We look so much alike!* I nodded. *Jazzy i have a plan!* She smirked. *Whats the plan?* I grinned and explained it to her. *We are going to confuse our teachers. Make one think that i'm you and your me and then the other our normal selfs.* She grinned and thought.*Awesome!* I nodded and we put on matching black converse that looks like they'd been splattered with purple paint.

We ran downstairs at super speed and were down there in less than a milisecond. We walked then at a normal human pace and went to the garage. rain and Drent were sitting on the hood of their hummer. HOLY CRAW! Thier's alot of cars and motorcycles! They grinned and Rain said,"We bought you two street bikes! You both will be rocking at your new school whick by the way is called Howls High." I didn't like the name but whatever. They showed us our bikes and they were both black and had red helmets.

We got the keys and then we hugged our new parents bye and got on our bikes. I put on my helmetr and thought *Jazzy, you ready?* She nodded and i pulled out with her following me. I love this! I could just feel the power of the bike. It was amazing. I drove fast to school. When we drove up, everypne was outside looking at us.

I read this one dude's thoughts cuz they were funny. *Dude! Those dude's got some sick rides!* they think we're dudes. Ha! We parked and took off our helmets. I heard alot of people gasp. Jazzy and me started walking towards the school. We didn't have back packs yet. We were walking when i smelt it. Werewolf. I turened around sharply looking for the monster. I looked at a guy who was looking at me with disgust and hatred. I looked the guy in the eyes and my hatred flared up. When he looked at my eyes, his face changed to one of shock and confusion.

I felt nothing but hatred. I felt my fangs extend and i hid them. Everyone was watching our little stare down. I could feel my eyes change color to black and i his them before anyone saw. If i get too angry, my eyes change to black. I was FURIOUS right now.