I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (5)

CHAPTER 5: TATTOOS

We went on a hunt. I got lucky and found a bear. When we got back, i felt so much better. Everyone was watching a movie. I don't care. They didn't notice us yet so i went behind Drake and yelled,"SPIDER!" It was a movie about spider and he hates spiders so when i yelled that, he fell trying to get up and spilled popcorn all over himself. I fell down laughing. Drake glared at me and said,"That was mean! Your a meanie fudge." That made me laugh harder. That's what he use to call me when we were little even though it doesn't make sense.

He pouted and everyone was just staring at us. I don't like staring so i screamed,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" While running super fast into my closet. I heard Jazzy say,"WTF? UM...Izzy? Are you ok?" I called,"YA! I was just bored." Then Jasper said,"Why don't you come out then?" I didn't answer. I was looking through the closet cause i was bored when i saw a box. WHAT! I thought i left that box behind. I wanted to punch something. I stopped and stood completely still. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

I took the box out. I opened it. It was a box from my past. A box i wanted to forget but yet here i am, diving into my past.

**FLASHBACK**

I just turned 14. I just got back from my last foster home. They had an ALL PINK house. I shuddered just thinking about it. Jason, one of the orphanage people, pulled up and i saw that he had a new comer. I sniffed the air and just back from the window in my and Jazzy's room hissing. It was a werewolf! I went out and was by Jazzy in less than a second. I grabbed her and pulled her inside the room. I locked the door and started pacing. She looked at me but then caught the scent. She started hissing. I nodded and said,"Stay." She nodded. I walked out and then Jason saw me. He called me over. "IZZY! COME WELCOME THE NEWCOMER!" I walked over there, my face emotionless.

When he caught my scent, he went into shock and then he put on an emotionless mask. He stuck out his hand and i hesitatingly took it. When my hand met his, i felt a spark. It was like a little shock. His face showed shock. I was still emotionless. I let go and said,"Welcome." He nodded and we just stared at each other. Then after about 5 minutes, Jason got bored and left us alone. I started reading his mind.

*Wow, even though she's a vampire, she's pretty. I can't believe i felt a shock when we touched. I wonder if we could be friends. She seems nice and not like a killer.* I laughed and he looked at me weirdly. I knew i could like this werewolf. I smiled and said,"Izzy. And yeah, we could be friends." He smiled and said,"Johnny." I nodded and from then, we were friends. We were close and soon it turned into more than friends. For 6 months, we were together and as close as can be. We were in love. Or so i thought. I thought nothing could come in between us but one day, he went for a walk cause i was sleeping, he met a girl, he imprinted on her.

He dumped me and ran away to be with her. I was heart broken. He was everything to me. Well except for Jazzy. She was more important. If it wasn't for her, i don't know what would have happen to me. But i put everything Johnny ever gave me in a box and put it away. I couldn't throw it away but i couldn't stand to look at it. But he broke my heart, yet another reason i hate and don't trust werewolfs.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I was just staring at the box. I opened it and looked at all the pictures of me and Johnny. Then i looked at all the necklaces and bracelets he got me. He even got me this beautiful ring. It matches my black rose necklace. It had a black rose on it but was small. It was real silver. On the inside was engraved My heart, My soul, My love, My world. I felt tears come to my eyes and then pain shoot through my face. I fell over in pain and curled up. It then just stopped.

Weird! I looked in the mirror and what i saw shocked me. On my face, was tattoos that were beautiful. They framed my eyes and were lace like. They flowed onto my checks. On my forehead, was a crescent moon.Wow, this is like the house of night series! Then i remembered how my mom use to have these tattoos. I remembered how she said she got them from pain, anger, or doing something brave. This was from the pain. I had tears going down my face. I put the box up and wiped my tears.

I sent a thought to Shawn. *SHAWN! GET IN THE CLOSET NOW! ALONE!* He came in the closet and locked the door. When he looked at me, he looked shocked and said,"WTF? WHAT HAPPENED? HOW DID YOU GET THOSE? ONLY FEW VAMPIRES CAN GET THOSE!" I said,"SHUT UP! Mom had them, and now i do! But i don't know how to explain to the others." He was pacing back and forth. He said,"Only few vampires can have tattoos and if you have them, your a special vampire. You usually have the power of invisibility, to cause pain by one look, or to know anything you want about a person a touch."

I was shocked. How did he know all this? He looked at me and said,"Try to do those powers and see if you can. I don't know which you will be able to do but since you just got the tattoos, you just got the power." I nodded and touched him. I instantly knew everything about him. I tried to turn invisible and saw Shawn go in shock. I knew that was a go. And then for the last, i tried to cause Shawn pain and he fell down in pain. I stopped and went to help him get up.

I was so excited! I have new powers and tattoos! AWESOME! We decided to walk out then. When they saw me, they all gasped. I smiled and Jazzy was by me in less than a second, she was tracing the tattoos and said,"Their..." Then Jasper finished for her,"Beautiful...Their so beautiful." Jazzy and everyone else nodded. I was so happy. Everyone just stared at me. I was getting uncomfortable. I said,"Ok, enough staring, let's play a game!" Aiden said,"Like what?"

I smiled and said,"Truth or Dare"