I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one!

CHAPTER 1: NEW HOME

Izzy's P.O.V

Today, someone is coming to see Jazzy and I and probably adopt us. I don't want to go to another one. It's always the same. They adopt us, we cause trouble, they bring us back to the adoption agency. I don't want to restart the process over. If we didn't causr trouble, we could get a good home but thats just who we are. We like to have fun. Also, they don't like our life styles. We like rock and country music, they like classical, we like skinny jeans and band tees or tank tops, they like dresses and skirts! I hope these people are at least decent! Right now, Jazzy is listening to my mental rant. Oh i forgot to mention before, vampires are telepathic so we can talk and listen to each other. *Izzy! Calm down, we'll be back here within a week! I just hope they ain't snobby idiots!* I nodded agreeing with Jazzy. *Ya, i hope not! That always sucks!* When we get snobby idiots, we usually get a pink room. We hate pink.

Then our case worker came in and said,"Alright girls, the people are here to see you and i think you both might actually like them." Ya right. Jazzy and me walked out behind the case worker. I saw a woman and a dude there that looked like rockers. The woman was wearing some black jeans with a white t-shirt and a leather jacket. She looked r.to be about 25. She has short black hair that came to her shoulders that had multiple colors in it, sky blue eyes, and had that look that said mess-with-me-and-see-what-happens. The dude had on a pair of jeans, boots, a black tee, and a leather jacket. He had a mohawk that was red and black, hazel eyes, had some muscles, and a look that said mess-with-me-and-you-won't-live-to-see-another-day.

I could tell that we could get along with these people. They looked at us and smiled. All the other kids here are too preppy for people like these. We got to them and the woman stuck out her hand and said,"Hey, you must be Izzy and Jazzy, I'm Rain and this is Drent." She looked at the guy which must be Drent. I shook her hand and said,"Yes, i'm Izzy and this is Jazzy." She looked at Jazzy and they shook hands. *I think we could like these people* Jazzy thought to me. *Ya, we might be able to but make sure you don't get close until we know how they like our trouble making* She nodded but only where i could see.

********

The people decided to adopt us and now we are packing up our things to go. We got all our stuff and we started towards the parking lot where our new 'parents' were waiting for us. I can't wait to see what our room looks like just because of how they look. We saw them and went over there. They had a black hummer! Awesomeness! Rain said,"Girls, i hope you like you room. The case worker said you share a room. Is that right?" We both nodded at the same time. We loaded up our things and got in. Drent said,"We have a present for you both when we get home. We heard you both have your licenses already right?" We both nodded while smiling at each other cuz it was funny how we got them. The power of memory loss is usefull. Drent asked,"How did you do that exactly? What your what 14?? I laighed and jazzy said,"NO i'm 13 and Izzy is 15. And we got them cause we're awesome like that."

That made us all laugh! We all just sat there thinking. *Hey Izzy?* I looked at Jazzy. *What if we actually get to stay here, like permanently?* I thought about it and smiled. *Then we will have fun and party with our new parents. Maybe this will be good for us* She smiled and gave me a hug. The parents looked at us wierdly but smiled. We pulled up to this HUGE mansion. It was awesome looking though. It was about 5 STORIES HIGH!

It was black, but the doors and window sills were red. It had a purple fence around it. It was back in the woods and has a huge back yard. I couldn't see another house in site! We got outr and looked at each other and smiled and said,"Holy Craw! This is so awesomeness!" We said it at the same time so Rain and Drent looked at us and then started laughing. Rain said,"Wait till you see your bedroom! Come on!" Then she took off running and we followed. We went up some stairs, went down some halls, went up more stairs, and so on untll we got to the top of the fifth staircase. Their was a door their instead of more hallways. She opened the door and we went in.

HOLY CRAW!! It was one big room!! On one side was two king sized beds pushed together Then there was two doors, probably the bathroom and closet. Their was a pool table, a huge flatscreen tv, a wii, a xbox, a ps3, and a bunch of movies. Their were also alot of books. Their was a shelf with board games. Their was also a punching bag in one corner. It had a big black mini fridge! The ceiling and carpet are black. The walls are dark red, the trim and doors are purple. The blankets and sheets and pillows were black. The punching bag was red. It was AWESOME. Rain said,"Come on, i'm not done yet!" She showed us the bathroom, which the bath tub was as big as a pool! No seriously, it was. The closet was a walk in closet and it was huge too. It was as big as two normal rooms put togther.

Then in the closet in the corner was a small door that we could crawl through. It was a secret room. She said we could go in there just to get away from all the bigness of our room. Then she walked over and said,"This button here can do something. Push it and look at the ceiling." I looked at Jazzy and she looked at me. *Jazzy, you push it!* *No Izzy you push it!* I sighed and walked over and push it. I was hesitant to push it but i did and then i looked at the ceiling. It was moving? The ceiling wa movin and then it was nothing but glass where you could see the sky, but now it was night and you could see the stars and it was beautiful. I was in awe.

Rain laughed and said,"I thought you wold like it! I'll let you unpack and get settled." She left and we looked at eachother and ran to the bed after we took off ouyr shoes and startedjumping and having a pillow fight. Then we fell back and i said,"This is our new home!"