I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one! (4)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey guys!! sorry it took so long to update, i've been alittle busy!! i went to white water (that's a water park if you didn't know) with my friend and then when i got home, i was so freaking tired!! then the next day i went to another friend's house to spend the night and when i got home the next day i felt like crap!! so now i am uploading FINALLY!! plz vote, comment, and fan!!

CHAPTER 4: NIGHTMARES TO REUNIONS

I was shaking as i saw the werewolves advanced on my parents. I yelled out for them to run but it was no use. The werewolves attacked and i watched as they got torn to peices. Their screams peircing through my heart as i cried "NOOOO" I watched until the werewolves were done and were about to come after me. I ran and i was home in a split second. I grabbed my baby sister Jazzy who was only 6 and i called the cops before i ran down to the basement and hid Jazzy. I told her,"Stay here until i come and get you, if i don't come and the nice police men do, go with them." She nodded. She was scared, i could tell. I ran back upstairs. The werewolfs were outside circling the house. NO! I wasn't going to let them hurt my baby sister! They already took away my mommy and daddy! That's when the rage took control and my powers kicked in. I ran outside my eyes glowing not black, but red. They looked at me and some laughed, well a wolf laugh. I wanted to fling him into a tree. As i thought that, he went flying into a tree. Woah. I decided to test them as the others were getting closer. I flicked my hand and made one of them go flying in the air. I picked them all up with my mind and threw them far into the forrest. I heard the cops near by and went and got Jazzy. The cops aked what happend and i told them that our parents told us that they were running away. By then, my eyes went back to normal. They told us to get what we wanted from the house and took us away to the orphanage. From that day on, i pledge to never fear werewolfs and never let them hurt the people i love most. Not again.Then the scene change.

I was just waking up. It was my brother's birthday! Yay, he is turning 7! He is only a year older than me. I got up out of bed and left sissy asleep. i went dowstairs and saw mommy crying. I ran over to her and i said,"Mommy? What the matter?" She looked at me and hugged me tighter. She said,"Baby girl, your brother i-is g-g-gone." I was confused. Where is he? Mommy said,"He ran away and he's not coming back. He left me and daddy a letter and a letter for you and one for Jazzy. I can't believe he's gone!" Then i understood. He left us. He didn't love us no more. He LEFT! I started crying with mommy. I asked mommy through the tears,"Where's daddy?" She was rocking us back and forth. She said,"He's on his way home from work, he'll be here soon baby. Why don't you go wake up your sister. I know you need to tell her. She'll understand you more." I nodded and dried my eyes. I felt dead now. My 6 year old brain didn't understand why he left, what we did wrong, why he didn't love us no more. If he loved us, he would've stayed. I went and woke up Jazzy, i told her and since she was only 4, she didn't understand anything but that our brother left and he's never coming back. I held my sister as she cried and as i started crying again. Mommy gave us the letters. Jazzy couldn't read yet so she gave me the letter and said,"Keep it untill i able to wead it." I nodded and then on the evelope of mine, it read: Izzy, don't open untill your ready. i wasn't ready to open it yet. When daddy got home, that was the first time i saw my big strong daddy cry. It broke me.

**************

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily. Wow, i haven't had a dream about my brother since he left. Yes i have a brother. He left us when he was 7. That broke my world. I was closer to him than anyone, even Jazzy. We use to be inseperable. He even looked more like me than Jazzy does. The day after he left, i hid my pain and put on a brave face for my sister and parents. I turned that hurt into hate. I despised my brother for all the pain he brought me, my sister and my parents. I burried all the memories i had of us. Which was my whole first 6 years of life. i blocked him from my mind. I hadn't thought about him but a few times and those were only on his birthday. I looked at the clock and it read: 3:22. I got up out of bed and went into the closet. I got out this box that i shoved in the corner of the room and hid behind clothes. I shut the closet door and turned on the light. I got out the letter my brother left me. i haven't opened it. I never thought too. But now i had too. i realized today was his birthday. He would be 16. A tear slid down my face and i quickly wiped it away. I opened and read it.