CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7: LEAVING! WAIT! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?

IZZY'S P.O.V

After everyone left, i made Shawn and Jazzy leave saying i needed time to think. Rain and Drent were about to leave to go to a movie when Rain stopped and said,"You know what i think?" I read her mind. *I think her and Jasper would be so cute together!* I said,"You think Jasper and i would be so cute together." She looked shocked and was about to say something when i said something first. "I can read minds." She nodded and said,"Well i think you two would be perfect for each other. It's like your already in...tune?" "Tune?" I repeated. She said,"Ya, when you move, he moves at the exact same time. It's nice in a weird way."

Hmmm. I've never noticed. I just shrugged. She hugged me and said,"Well i better get going. Bye. Love you." Wow. Nobody besides Jazzy and Shawn has said that and actually meant it. I knew she meant it. I hugged her back and smiled and said,"Love you too mom." She beamed at me and took off. I think of her as a best friend motherly woman. After i was sure she was gone, i zoomed up to my room and threw everything i would need in a duffel bag. I heard a car pull up. I went to the door and looked out. it was Jasper. Dang it! I zoomed back upstairs. I hurried and when i was done was when Jasper came through the door. I fell to the floor and turned invisible. He didn't see me so that was good. I got up since he couldn't see me. He was looking desperately around for me I touched the bag and it went invisible. I zipped it up quietly and slung it on my shoulder.

I was about to walk out when he said,"I know your here Izzy, i can smell that you haven't left." FLIP A MONKEY! I have weird sayings. I froze and hold my breath. He sniffed and came close to me, but then i just sped away. I was almost out the door when i was yanked back. That made me turn visible again. Jasper stood there holding me. He said,"Where are you going?" I just made myself invisible. He still had ahold of me but he couldn't see me. I stuck my tongue out at him. He ha d on a frustrated face. He said,"Dang it! Show yourself Izzy!" I got out of his hold and he made no move to get me back. i didn't run. I threw the duffel bag down on the ground. I got up to his face and became visible.

He was shocked. I said,"What?" He said,"Where are you going?" I said,"I'm leaving." He said,"Why?" I said,"Because i can, i have to get away." He nodded and said,"Let me come with you." I was shocked. I said,"Nope, i need to be by myself." He shook his head and said,"Yes, i'll help with whatever, and it might make Jazzy and Shawn feel better when they get home to find that their sister is gone, to know that someone is with her." I thought this over. I thought over what Rain had thought. I decided to test what she said. I shifted my weight to a different foot and he did it at the EXACT same time. I tested it again. He did it again. We're in tune together. She thought we would be perfect for each other. Hmm, imprinting means you found your soulmate, so that meant he's my other half. Maybe i could give him a chance...

I sighed and said,"FINE! You can come, but we're taking your car and we need to get gone before Jazzy and then get back. I'll be right back, i need to go to my room for a second. Take my duffel bag out there to the car. I'll be down in a second." He looked shocked. I took off and went upstairs. I wrote Jazzy and Shawn a note. Then i zoomed back downstairs. I went and got in Jasper's JEEP? AWESOME! I was in it and Jasper kept looking at me. It was weird. I said,"Can i turn on the radio?" He nodded so i turned on the radio. I listened to the radio and thought about Jasper. I want to give him a chance, but i'm not sure how. I studied him. He has black hair that fall in his eyes. His eyes are an emerald green. He has a six pack, you could see it through his black guy tank top. He was also wearing black skinny jeans. Wow, weird, i'm wearing a black guys tank top that i stole from Shawn, and black skinny jeans.

We looked alike and it was a weird funny. I put my hand over my mouth to try and stop my laughter. Jasper looked ta me and said,"What?" I said,"Look" I pionted at his clothes and then mine. He started laughing and the sound made me happy. Wait! What? Dang it. I'm starting to fall for him. But he thinks i hate him. Oh i know! I could be his friend and then somehow make him make a move on me! Now, where are we going?