the detention chamber TANTANTAAAAA!~

after the last classes we made our way towards the detention room, «KEKEKEKEKEKEKE I'M A DOLPHIN!!!! THEY CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING!!!!» i yelled through the empty school hallways, «HAI!!! I'M AN APPLE LOVER!!! THEY CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING EITHER!!!» una yelled as we hugged each other with tears streaming down our faces in anime style. «AND I'M A PERVY-SAGE!!! THEY CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING EITHER!!!» he then jumped into the group hug and we all cried in anime style until a teacher walked in on us, «....» and then walked away, not wanting to deal with us goofballs.

a few minutes later we all sat in the detention room having the boredom taken complete control over us.

una had befriended her face with the desk.

i was halfway in dolphin-topia.

and ady.

well.....

he's always been something different.

he was sleeping on the roof, upside down. in a split yoga position.

 in a split yoga position

«....tf.» i said, "how in the name of sleeping jashin did he do that shit?" i thought for myself. i then gasped and sat up faster than my body could take and flew off of my chair and also on the roof where i was to distracted to notice i was also on the roof and yelled, «OMD-dolphin-G YOU ARE A FUCING NINJA!!!!» and everyone who was in a slumber woke up and-

A) fell of of whatever they were sitting on.

B) choked on their spit and almost died.

C).... fell off the roof.

D)..... yeah imma stop here because the possibilities are endless in this class :b

and when ady fell off of the roof i noticed too and fell right off like butter in a hot pan.

...if that make any sense. ---_( ° )M( ° )_---

i fell on my back and i heard the teacher walk in, «WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!» she yelled, «YOU CAME, THAT'S HAPPENED.» i heard una yell back, «god you are LOOOOOOOOOUD.» i heard ady snap back, «did you just say something to mommy ady????» i said with a closed eyed smile. «THE YANDERE-DOLPHIN HAS TAKEN OVER HER KYAAAAAAAAAA EVERYONE GET AWAY!!!!!» ady screeched as he ran the teacher upside down and out of the classroom.

«CATCH THAT DOLPHIN-MOMMY HATER!!!!» i yelled as i ran over the teacher and out the school hot on ady's heels.