YOU SHALL NOW BE NAMED.... (° )W( °)

when i reached our shared mansion i barged the door open and sprinted up to my top secret lair(aka bedroom Xb) i smashed through the door and placed the kittens on the carpet and closed the broken door -somehow- and i walked over to the kittens, «OKIE, me. the fabulous yandere-dolphin is going to name you after the people i respect the most. and look up to. SO BE GRATEFUl.» i said as i pointed at them.

«you, ginger cat. your name shall be pein. no wait. nagato. no wait. UGH never mind it's going to be pein!» i said as i got confused in my own words, i didn't even realized the two kittens now had their ears flat against their head. «you! blue kit, your name shall be konan!» i said as i pointed at the blue kitten-who i totally didn't know was the real konan-_-"- «CHA!!! YOU SHALL NOT NAME THE KITTENS AFTER THE AKATSUKI YOU HEAR?!!!» i heard ady screech from the first floor as i heard elephant foots run up the stairs.

«well shit. WELP I ALREADY NAMED THEM TO LATE! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!» i said/yelled/screamed/shouted as i picked up the kittens and ran out of my room and ran towards the second stairs, i heard the angry elephant behind me catch up to me and i jumped over the railing and i felt the kittens tense up as we neared the ground in a rather quick speed, i landed gracefully and did a safety roll and continued to run around the house as i heard an elephant stomp down the stairs.

"this is gonna be a looooooong day." konan and pein thought with sweatdrops on their heads.