NAMES ARE NO JOKE..... BUT ONLY THIS ONCE!

we all then sat down on the chairs, or the floor and all had a few kittens in our arms.

ady: deidara, tobi.

me: zetsu, konan, kisame.

una: kakuzu, pein itachi.

mar: hidan, sasori.

as the kittens awaited their miserable doom of being named horrible/traumatizing names we all took another sip of elephant tranquilizer. «ah... that calms a lot of my nerves.» ady said as his arms fell limp next his body, dropping the cup in the process. «yeah.... blwuscnanakjjksdncjaxnjcamxnxmxcnx.....anj..anccnksnk...ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz» i blinked as una then wanted to say something but fell asleep. i then coughed, «ITACHI'S WALKING SHIRTLESS THROUGH THE HOUSE.» when i finished my sentence una was wide awake, «WHERE?! oh..... YOU BITCH, WHY DID U FUCKING DO THAT U KNOW I FUCKING LOVE ITACHI. HE'S MY LITTLE FLIPPING WEASEL OK, NOT YOURS. GET IT RIGHT.» she shouted as she hugged the kittens in her arms more. not to mention one in particular got pretty red under that coat of fur. *COUGH COUGH* ITACHI *COUGH COUGH*

«KEKEKEKEKE! ok! ok! he's your alright!» i said as i giggled, i then looked around the group, «OKIE WHO STARTS???» i said as i clapped my hands in excitement, «I SHALL DO IT FIRST!!! NYEHEHEHEHEHE!!» ady said as he jumped from wherever he sat and onto the floor. «OKIE, GOOD LUCK!» i said as i hugged my kittens and stroked their little fluffy heads. earning a purr from kisame, and zetsu. and even pein seemed to enjoy it. «hehe...» ady then stood on top of a mountain, and picked up tobi and held him in the air. «I SHALL HEREBY CALL THIS KITTEN....

LOLLIPOOP!» i cringed, and so did the rest. «BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO CRUEL BUT GOOD AT THE SAME TIME!!!» i and una said as we used each other as a pillar to keep ourselves from falling. «AND HEREBY YOU SHALL BE NAMED......

BARBIE!!!» we all then burst out laughing and it seemed like barbie wasn't that happy with his new name, and so scratched ady's nose. he blinked and then got big anime tears streaming down his face. «WHY??????» he put down barbie who trotted over to sasori but got glomped on by lollipoop.

«OKIEEEEEEEE!! NOW MEEEEEEEE!!!~» una screeched as she stood on top of the hokage faces with gravity paint all over it. she picked up a terrified kakuzu «I SHALL CALL YOU HEREBY....

DERPY!!!» we all laughed at that name, «WHY WOULD YOU CALL KAKUZU THAT???» i said as i fell on my side holding my kittens and my stomach, and i swear i saw the kittens laugh at kakuzu's new name. he hissed at them which made some of them shut up. but hidan just continued until pein hissed at him. which DID make him shut up. «AND I SHALL CALL YOU..... PUMPKIN! AND WEASEL!» (you don't need to know who got named who if u got some brain power >:3)

«OKIE ME ME ME!!!» i said as i ran over to the mountain and jumped on top of it. «I HEREBY SHALL CALL THY....» i said as i picked up a cringing zetsu kitten.

VENUS!!!» he blinked, but then purred into my hands. which made everyone 'awww', except for the other kittens. i then picked up a slightly, SLIGHTLY hopeful konan. «your names gonna be~» i said as i picked her up. i then noticed she had these small fluffy things on her sides. «hey look! you have wings! imma gonna call you angel then!» i said as i heard many boo's in the background. «SHUT UP CUNT. I CAN DO PROPER NAMES. THIS, IS GONNA BE BOB.» i said pointing at kisame. everything went silent.....

«NANI?!!!!!!!! HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!»  everything went nuts then. «hey guys... you wanna know what i want?????» i said jumping up and down. «A 50 INCH DILDO????» mar screeched as he looked at me and laughed. i shook my head as i kept jumping up and down rapidly. «EVEN BETTER!

I WANT A FATHER LIKE MINATO! 

A BROTHER LIKE ITACHI!

A FRIEND LIKE NARUTO!

AND A SENSEI LIKE KAKASHI!

AND A MASTER LIKE JIRAIYA!!!»

(VOTE/COMMENT IF U AGREE! :3)

«...... wow..... thats......» una started but got interupted by a wild ady in his natural habitat. «BEAUTIFUL!!!!! FABULOUS!!! GLORYOUS!!!!» una walked up behind him and bonked him on top of his head. «SHUT IT SQUIRREL!!!» ady got anime tears (again -_-") and sat back down on his spot, and so did i and una. 

now it was mars turn, «GO MAR!!! SHOW THEM THE WORST NAMES IN HUMAN CULTURE!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!» una screeched while i held my ears closed, «i wouldn't be so surprised if i become deaf on my 18th.» una looked at me with a death glare, «I SAID NOTHING!!!» i said as i jumped on top of the roof and stayed there in a corner with a surprised zetsu, konan and kisame in my arms.

«YOU ARE NOT A NINJA!!!!» ady yelled at me while pointing at me, «point taken.» i said as i suddenly felt gravity do it's toll on me and i fell down head first. but landed on my back, still holding the kittens. 

«THIS IS GONNA BE KEN! AND THIS IS GONNA BE PRINCESS ELSA OF ARDALADELADELDE!!! >:3»