Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Itinulak ni Alexandra si Pablo subalit hindi siya nito pinakawalan. Pinagdikit niya ang mga ngipin. Hanggang sa unti-unting gumaan ang mga labi nito sa kanya. She opened her eyes and saw his eyes were closed shut. And his lashes were moist.

"Please, honey... Please."

Parang may humaplos na kung ano sa kanyang puso. Nanakit ang dibdib niya. Ni hindi niya alam kung nasasaktan ba ito sa ginagawa niya o ganoon lamang ang reaksiyon nito sapagkat nalamatan ang ego nito, subalit para bang binibiyak ang puso niya sa reaksiyon nito. Ayaw pumayag ng damdamin niya na siya ang dahilan kung bakit ganoon ang nadarama nito, anuman iyon.

She began responding to his kiss. And she realized she had missed being kissed by her husband so much. So much that it overwhelmed her.

And soon she discovered there probably was no other man in the world who knew or could know how her body function. At sa pinagsamahan nila ay kapwa na nila saulado ang katawan ng isa't isa.

He knew where she loved to be touched. He knew where she loved to be kissed.

Para bang ang init ng mga sagutan nila ay nadala nila sa silid na iyon. Nag-ibang anyo ang init, dahilan upang sasaglit pa lamang nilang dinadama at hinahagkan ang isa't isa ay mistula na siya mababaliw sa mga sensasyon na ganoon na pala katindi ang pangungulila niya.

His thrusts were fast and hard. And she moved with him in perfect timing.

And then she felt hot liquid shooting up inside of her as she shuddered and tingled all over. He buried his face in her neck. His breathing was in gasps, so was hers.

Siniil nito ng halik ang kanyang labi. There was still so much fire in that kiss. Pinangko siya nito patungo sa banyo. They stood naked under the shower. He kept kissing her. Ang kanyang likod ay nakalapat na sa dingding doon. They were both dripping. But the cold water was not enough to cool down the heat that didn't compeletely go away.

Ang mga labi nito ay dumako sa kayang leeg, sa kanyang dibdib, pababa sa kanyang tiyan. He put her leg up his shoulder and started tasting what was between her legs.

Not a while longer her limbs lost strength. Good thing he stood up and she was able to put both her arms over his shoulder for support. They stepped out of the tub. Tila balak nitong dalhin siyang muli sa silid nila subalit pinigil niya ito. Hinagkan niya ito sa labi

She looked at his eyes. He didn't need to say anything else. Those eyes told her he was yearning to be touched and kissed, too. Hinayaan na lamang niyang mag-usap ang kanilang mga katawan. Wala nang lulugaran sa isip niya nang mga sandaling iyon para sa pagdududa.

She gave back to him what he had given her. And then he kneeled so that they were face to face. He cupped her face and kissed her lips. Marahan siya nitong inalalayang pumihit. Now she was facing the mirrored wall. And what a beautiful work of art they were.

Nakatitig lamang din ito sa kanyang mukha sa salamin. And on the mirror she saw him take her again. She saw him there not paying attention to their reflection but to her. He was kissing her shoulder while touching her and moving so very slowly inside of her.

And then he looked at the mirror. Their eyes met there. She could not decide whose eyes possessed more fire in them. Seeing them together was incredible, she found herself almost growling with pleasure.

And it happened again and again before his big arms circled around her waist to pull her near him. It was the best love making they ever had in years.

MAYBE this is not really a bad idea. Maybe he's right. Maybe he could forget about her completely.

Iyon ang tumakbo sa isip ni Alexandra habang pinagmamasdan ang asawa niyang kalong-kalong ang bunso nila. Naroon silang mag-anak sa opisina nito. Pinasundo sila nito makagaling ang triplets mula sa eskuwela. They had late lunch and went back to his office.