who is it?

I was in the middle of my living room, blindfolded.. my hands were in chains, stuck to the chair.. I screamed for help.
The person said "be quiet. I'll tell you who I am sooner if you just shut up."
I didn't answer.
Who could it be? The cashier..Johnson..?
I'm not sure, but when I find out who it is..someone is getting in trouble.
After a while, I hear footsteps coming down my stairs and I turn my head a little even though I couldn't see who it was.
Then a hand touches my face as the person lifts up my blindfold..and I see a familiar face.
It was Adym. He was shirtless, with some joggers on.
"Adym?" I say without hesitation
"Yeah, I'm alive.." he said
I start crying.
he takes the chains of me. as I get out the chair he hugs me. He gave me the biggest hug ever. All I could do was give him a big hug back.
He let's go of me and he puts both of his hands on my face..he lifts my chin up and says "I'm sorry, for everything I put you through."
"It's fine, I'm just glad your alive and healthy." I say
"I know you weren't ready for the kiss, and I don't blame you. I mean who loves me, right?" Adym says looking down.
"I love you. With all my heart." I say
"I love you too." He says
I lift his face so his was symmetrical to mine, and I lean in..and we kissed.