Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The next few weeks were all a blur. Just as one would imagine, nothing was the same for Danny. He was an angel now, after all. He was sent to heaven to receive special training to become a guardian angel.

Nothing really changed about the boy. He was strong and protective as always, yet he did develop something that would get him into much trouble, anger issues. Danny was constantly sent to another room to calm himself if another got him angry.

Days seemed like a few hours for the common angel. Before Danny knew it, it was graduation day. When an angel graduates, they are given a human to watch over and "guard" hence the name, "Guardian Angel". Everyone was called up in alphabetical order. Danny sat in his chair, leaning back slightly. After a half hour, his name was called.

"Daniel Darkshire." The announcer called to the crowd. Danny stood, bowed, then walked over to the stage. He turned and faced the crowd. He spoke his vow that all the angels had to memorize, "I, Daniel Darkshire, will spend the rest of my immortal life protecting another from harm. If I shall break my vow, or commit a sin of any kind, I shall be sent to the pits of hell." Once he finished, the announcer cleared her throat. "Daniel, you will be in charge of guarding, Scarlet Briar." His sister.