Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Danny's jaw dropped. How on earth could he have gotten his sister? He has almost forgotten about her, and he was certain that she had died as well. Considering how terrible their "father" was. A guard had to move Danny back to his seat because he was in such shock, he couldn't even function.

Hours after graduation, Danny was given his sisters location, which would be his first assignment. The male paced back and forth in his apartment, trying to take everything in. He quickly changed into a pair of fresh grey jeans, and a white hoodie. Yes, he had to wear the stereo typical angel clothes.

Danny threw himself off the top of his roof, and let himself fall. He closed his eyes, picturing the address he was given. In a few seconds, he was standing In a crowd of people. He frantically searched the crowd for his sister. Being an angel, he could run through a crowd of people unnoticed, unless he allowed himself to be seen. After running through a few people, a high pitch scream erupted inside a nearby building.

All of the hairs stood up on the angels back. He knew that scream anywhere, and he hoped that he would never have to hear it again. His slow walk turned into a full on sprint as he ran towards the screams that no one else seemed to hear. Once he found the building, he kicked the doors down and rushed in, allowing whoever was inside to see him.

What he was witnessing what the most terrible thing ever. His sister was in fetal position on the floor, screaming and crying, while a large male with pale skin and shaggy black hair was standing over her, kicking her side and laughing insanely. "Stupid, stupid! I told you not to go out of the house!" He roared, kicking her again. This set Danny off, nobody could stop him from what he was about to do.

He pulled a silver switch out of his pocket and brought it to life. "Get OFF my sister!" He roared, and puffed out his shoulders so he looked bigger than he actually was. "Who the hell are you?!" The attacker questioned, then laughed when he saw how short Danny was. "Hah! So you're gonna save this dumb Girl? You? Flipping midget!" He laughed once more and turned away. He obviously didn't see Danny as a threat.

That was the mans first mistake. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Danny grinned. It was a smile of pure insanity. He rushed towards the man, and jumped on his back, taking him down. They rolled around for a few seconds, before Danny gained control and plunged his knife into the mans chest. He knew this wouldn't kill him, but all he wanted was for the man to suffer.