Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Calling it war would be an understatement. Blood and limbs decorated the ground. As gross as it sounds, Danny enjoyed seeing the blood of his enemies spilled all over the ground. This was his revenge for them killing his sister. Well, in whatever way they did, Scarlet didn't exactly have time to explain.

Danny effortlessly took down every angel that came at them. He had this weird sensation that made him want to suck the life right out of him, so that's what he did. After defeating a victim, he drank them dry. Not even bothering to wipe the blood from his face, he dashes over to aid his friends. They all fought beautifully, and everyone in white was taken down in no time.

As for Head Angel Joseph, he was gone. Most likely to gather more angels to fight. "So you plan to completely wipe them out?" Christina asked, hands on her hips. Ethan stood close to her, and Danny figured that they were dating. But that was besides the point. "No, this was simply a warning." Raven assured everyone, and after checking for survivors, they headed out.

Since the twins and Ethan couldn't fly, Christina held Ethan as she flew, and Scarlet and Danny each took a twin. Everyone was clearly exhausted, well everyone but Danny. His sanity almost drained when he got to drink and see blood. He was like a fledgling vamp who just feed on their first victim. The whole group was silent, and just when they thought they reached what they called home, all heaven broke loose. Literally.

Silver arrows rained down on them, and two arrows sent Scarlet sailing towards the ground. The twins let themselves drop, and quickly opened vials and drank them, giving themselves large scaly wings. After that, Danny let himself fall as well, to save Scarlet.

Falling as quickly as he could, Danny quickly met Scarlet. Pulling her into his arms, he snapped open his wings. After that, even more went wrong. Some unknown person slashed at his wings with their blade. His blood rained through the air, and he was forced to tuck them against his back. He was falling.. Falling.. Falling.. Until finally, they crashed into the ground which wasn't so forgiving.