Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Killed by an angel, how ironic. It had only been a few hours with the Demon Daughters, and everything one could possible think of went wrong. In this twisted world, the demons are the good guys. Why, you may ask? We have no idea.

Raven lead the two into a room Danny had never seen before. It had different uniforms, and an assortment of weapons. Raven didn't even have to explain, they were going to war. Danny grabbed a pair of the same ripped black jeans he wore earlier, and a black v-neck with a matching hoodie. Using his magic, he flashed the items on and grabbed a few throwing knives that he strapped to his belt, and a long black sword.

Scarlet on the other hand, choose a skin tight black jumpsuit and a bow and arrows. Once the two choose their weapons, they reported to Raven, who had a scythe at her side. "Why exactly are we gearing up?" Scarlet asked.

Raven began to explain the war with the angels and devils, and how humans automatically thought angels were good, when they were actually very wrong. After all of this, she introduced them to the assault team.

The first one was a large, thin male names Ethan Way. He was actually a demon hunter, but quickly learning that the angels were evil, he sided with the Demon Daugthers. He had long black hair that hung to his shoulders, and soulless black eyes to match. He was a dazzling figure, and he carried a long knife at his side.

The next was a girl shorted and had a very thin yet curvy appearance. She had golden hair and black wings like Danny. Her name was Christina Grace, and she too, used to be an angel. With her two knives she looked like a ninja. Christina resembled the warrior version of Aphrodite.

The next two warriors were twins. They had fire red hair, and tattoos covering their bodies. Eyes as silver as the soul, it was defiantly Mesmerizing. Come to find out, the two, Isabella and Liam Knight were sirens.

It was only 7 people in total, but their powers could take down an army. After exchanging names and hellos, the group was off. There was no messing around, they were out for blood.

{ Sorry for the boring chapter! I needed to make sure the characters I introduced would be known and described! Chapter 13 will be longer and more interesting? :3 }