Chapter 10

Chapter 10

There was nothing that shocked him more than that. First, his evil half brother showed up, and now, Scarlet?! Not to mention that she actually kissed him. Gross.

Danny sat there for almost twenty minutes without saying a word. 'Maybe that's why Raven warned me.. She knew.' At this point he couldn't even feel anger, he couldn't feel anything. He was numb. "Why did you trick me?" Was all the demon could manage to say.

Scarlet turned towards him, accepting that she clearly had hurt her brother. "I didn't think you would stay here knowing that I was in trouble, so I had Raven make up a story to keep you here. I brought you here tonight to reveal my true self." She mumbled, clearly somewhat embarrassed. Danny nodded, then quickly realized that she claimed to be a siren.

"Are you really a Siren?" He asked, somewhat afraid to find out that she too, was a demon. "No no it was just a potion to change my appearance, I'm an angel." She responded, standing up and unfolding her large white wings that were so blindingly bright. "Why did you come here? To the demon daughters?" He asked, loads of questions awaiting their turn to be spoken.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I was banished."

"What?!"

Once again, he was shocked. "Yes I was banned, I sent you on a wild goose chase to save me from someone who never existed. I got you kicked out Danny, it was my fault."

The boys hues shifted to a light grey, symbolizing his sadness. Scarlet had a frown on her face to match. The siblings sat in silence for a while, and all he wanted to know was why. Why did she let them kick him out, just to take her in?

The silence was broken when they heard the gears of the moving elevator move to their floor. The figure who stepped out was none other than Raven herself. Her expression gave off the vibe that something happened. Scarlet and Danny jumped from their spots, and ran over to Raven, who was covered in crimson. "It's Gail..." She mumbled, falling into Danny's arms, nearly fainting, "He's Dead."