Chapter 7

Chapter 7

If the cuffs weren't on his hands, Danny would've ripped Gail's throat out. The anger that he was holding in was indescribable. This was the same guy who beat him up every time he made an attempt to defend their sister. He was the one who deserved to be a demon, not Danny.

"How did you get here?" The demon commanded. All Gail did was smile, which made his anger boil. "It's simple really." The red head answered.

Danny knew that he couldn't do anything to harm him in any way, so he sat there not saying a word, and a permanent scowl on his face. After a while, Gail laughed then continued, "When you died, Scarlet was a wreck. It wasn't fun to beat her anymore, since she didn't struggle. One night, she snuck out of the house." He cleared his throat then continued, "When dad found out she was gone, he sent me after her. Once I found her, she was lying on the ground out back of some bar. As you would imagine, she was drunk."

Gail paused once more to laugh, and Danny wanted to punch him so hard his fist would go through his face. "After that, I brought her home, and back to dad. Except, things weren't as they seemed. Dad went to yell at her, except, she never responded. Come to find out, she had killed herself, or gotten herself killed."

This was like a knife to the heart. 'Why on earth was I told to protect her, if shes dead?!' He thought and automatically wanted to kill whoever else harmed her. "And you let her get out?!" He shouted, and the guards turned in his direction. "IF YOU DIDN'T HURT HER SHE WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT!!" He was now screaming, and even Gail looked scared. "Dude, calm down.." He said, raising his hands as if he was under arrest. "NO!! YOU KILLED THE ONLY ONE I HAD LEFT! THE ONLY ONE WHO CARED!!" His screams echoed though out the whole building, and he could sense the fear building up. "I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!" He shouted, and his teeth began to grow longer, and his claws started to form on his fingers. The guards raised their guns. "Kid, I would stop." The one guard said, and Danny didn't listen. He ripped the cuffs off his wrists, and the guards fired.