[1] A new quest

A/N: This is my first story. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Though please don't leave hateful comments. Thank you. On with the story.

It was a normal day at camp half blood. The seven were struggling through the daily activities (the Romans had to be taught everything)

Thankfully, Nico had been excised from this tedious task. Just a few minutes ago his father had summoned him to the underworld and Nico was being whisked away by shadows to the glittering bejewelled throne room.

"Nico," boomed the lord of the underworld. "Hecate has a quest for you!"

Nico's mind whirled. Another one? But what about Will? Let's hope it isn't somewhere halfway across the world.

"What do you need me for , lady Hecate?"

Instead, his father answered,"Ah, you see Nico, Hecate here had , in a fit of stupidity, gone and gifted some mortals the ability to use magic a few hundred centuries ago. And now one of them is causing trouble . So, you have to go and get rid of one of them who's causing a lot of trouble while studying undercover in a magic school."

Hecate was standing there looking ashamed therefore Nico gathered that this must be true. All he had to do now was give an answer.

"I accept."

A/N: I know, that was tiny ,but there's more to come, promise. I will probably update when I can. But the chapters will be short. Thank you.