[3] Acceptance

("I accept.").....

"Very well, then," Hades replied. "You will be leaving for Hogwarts tomorrow. Hecate will transfer all necessary details directly into your mind. I suggest that you start packing your bags as soon as possible."

Nico turned around and melted into the shadows. He appeared directly on top of Will, sending both of them crashing to the ground.

"Ow," groaned Will.  "That hurt. Are you okay?"

Nico only had time to roll his eyes before Will continued,"And why were you shadow travelling?!"

Oops.

"Shut up, Solace," Nico grumbled, getting up from where he had been attempting to turn Will into a pancake. "I have work to do from my father. "

"What kind of work?"

"Well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chiron, please understand!" Will banged his fist on the ping pong table. "I need to go! If I don't keep an eye on him, he's going to melt in a puddle of shadows and then what??!! I must go with him!"

"Please calm down, Mister Solace!" Chiron yelled at him.

Will quietened immediately and stood glaring at him demandingly.

"I was only suggesting it was a bad idea because of the nature of the quest. I have not uttered a single word which implied that I forbid you to go."

Will looked apologetic at once. "I am very sorry, Chiron. I just...overreacted."

Chiron sighed. "It's fine, Mister Solace. As for the quest preparations, Hecate will send you a trunk full of wizarding equipment. Mister Di Angelo has been informed of this as well. You will leave tomorrow at dawn. Good day," and with that, Chiron rose from his wheelchair and trotted off in the direction of the archery range.

Will smiled happily as he went to his cabin to inform his siblings of his plans.