[4] The Hogwarts Express and...

Harry ran a hand through his hair once more before locking the door behind him. It was today. The big day. Probably one of the most significant days of his life. Today was the day he came out to the Weasleys.

The day before, Ginny had wrote him a letter stating that she was tired of hiding, and that she was going to come out to her family tomorrow and that she would like a bit of moral support from him. So, Harry had decided to come out the same day. Today.

He turned on the spot and vanished into thin air.

Harry apparated onto Platform nine and three quarters just in time to collide with Ron and Ginny as they appeared through the wall.

The three of them went down with a huge crash. All eyes present on the platform swivelled to rest upon them, then froze, as they saw the spectacular sight sprawled in front of them.

The Boy Who Lived being crushed under two members of the Weasley family. The saviour of the wizarding world tackled to the ground by two war heroes. Harry swore that every eye present on the platform blinked.

"Bloody hell, mate, watch where you are going," grumbled Ron as they all scrambled to their feet.

"Honestly Ron, how could he have known that you were going to barrel straight into him?!" Hermione admonished before

Harry could utter a single word.
Ron grumbled a bit before looking up and yelling," Oi, what're you gawking at!"
Everyone quickly averted their eyes and resumed their conversations, leaving the group alone.

"Harry," Ginny nudged him before anyone could even open their mouths. "Didn't we have something to say to them?" The entire group turned to look at the two, who shifted under their gazes.

"What is it, dear?" Mrs Weasley asked gently.

"Um...well," Harry fidgeted as he threw Ginny a glance, from which he gathered that he was in this alone. Moral support, his foot.

"Yes?" Hermione prodded. "What is it?"

Harry decided to just dive straight into it. "Me and Ginny are gay," he blurted out.

Hermione chided," Harry, first of all, it's Ginny and I, not me and Ginny."

Harry frowned a little. That was it? No freaking out?

"Second," Hermione continued,"What??!!"

Harry winced. Here's the freaking out.

"Uh..." While Harry tried to form a coherent reply, Ron spoke up.

"But how in the bloody hell did that happen?"

Everyone turned to look at him.

"Well, there are many gay people in the world-"

Ron cut off George and said," I know that. It's just...how can they be gay together? They are not even of the same gender."

Everyone smacked their foreheads.

"That's not what Harry meant, Ron," Arthur explained. "He means that both of them are gay...separately."
"Oh..." realisation seemed to  dawn on Ron's face as everyone chuckled at the attempt to lighten the mood.

Harry was eyeing Hermione nervously as she turned to face him, eyes blazing.

"What do you mean you're gay?!"
Harry winced. This was what he had been dreading.

"Do you have any idea what has happened?!" Hermione was seething.

"Hermione, calm down..." Ron tried to placate her.

"Calm down?!" Hermione turned to screech at him before turning back to face Harry, "I spent my entire data pack!!"

Harry frowned. What??

Seeing him confused, Hermione returned to her base instincts and explained," I spent days reading stuff like ' How to get your friend a partner', all for the two of you!!"

Harry and Ginny gaped at her before dissolving into silent giggles.

"Ah...I can see it now. The gayness emerging from you, Harry, is quite clear," Fred stated gravely over Hermione's grumbles. "You are probably the only person, let alone boy, I know who giggles girlier than Lavender, and that's saying something. "

Harry blushed and glared at him while everyone else crumpled with laughter.

"Do mine ears deceive me," came a sneering drawl from somewhere behind them. "Or did I just hear that Harry is a pouf?"

"Idiot!" hissed another voice.

"Why did you call him Harry? Malfoy always calls him 'Potter'!"

Everyone turned around to see where did the voices came from. They discovered a piece of black cloth peeking out from behind a pillar. Fred and George quietly tiptoed towards it, and soon two boys were being herded towards the rest of the group.

"Seamus! Dean!" Harry exclaimed. "What were you doing?"

Once again, before the addressee of the question could answer, Hermione interjected. "You were trying to prank us, weren't you? By pretending to be Malfoy?"

The two boys nodded sheepishly.
"Why did you do that?" Ron asked them, narrowing his eyes. "I don't suppose you have any problems with gays, now, do you?"

"No, not at all!" Seamus rushed to assure him, befor Dean added, "We are dating, why would we? And it was just a harmless prank."

"Oh, that's wonderful! Congratulations, boys!" Hermione gushed.

"Er...thanks, Hermione," Seamus said while looking distractedly around the platform.

"Who are you looking for?" Harry inquired.

"Actually, we heard rumours that some students from America are going to attend Hogwarts this year," Dean explained. "And Seamus has been obsessed with finding them ever since."

"Have not !"muttered Seamus, still looking around.

Just then the train whistle blew. The Golden Trio, along with Ginny, rushed to board the Hogwarts Express, yelling their goodbyes along the way.

Once on board, the next feat to accomplish was finding a compartment with people who wouldn't gawk at them all the time.

Finally, they reached a compartment occupied by only two students, two boys.
As the four entered the compartment, the blondie gestured at them to be quite. That was when they noticed that the black-haired boy was asleep with his head on the blonde's lap.

The four took their seats just as the sleeping boy awoke and blinked at them.

A/N: Hi! Just wanted you to know...I will be publishing another book. It's called 'A Piece of the Soul'. It's not a fanfiction, but please just check it out. I will be writing a fanfic centering on the main character of that book. Thanks a lot. Warm regards,
                        ~ Medhavi Wadkar

Edit: Ignore the part about the book, please.