[5] A Day at Camp

(Will smiled happily as he went to his cabin to inform his siblings of his plans.)...

After he had brushed off, ignored, or politely declined any questions regarding the quest, Will spent the rest of the day in the infirmary. Demigods may battle fearsome monsters fearlessly, but when it comes to cleaning the wounds.......well, let's just say that Will had his hands full.

When night began to creep over the small haven that was CHB, Will finally tore apart from the four walls of the infirmary. All day long he hadn't seen his boyfriend and yearned for him.

He found the 14 year old boy sitting at his table all alone. Will made his way to him through the multitude of demigods and flopoed down on the bench next to him.

"Heya Sunshine !!" Will greeted. But Nico just threw him a glance in acknowledgement and went back to eating the Italian sandwich in front of him. Slightly miffed, Will asked his plate for his favourite food and started eating.

After finishing the meal in relative silence, with Will asking a few tentative questions and receiving no coherent answers, dinner was over and they all were sent to their beds.

Will rushed towards Nico to try and talk to him. Nico just looked at him with an expression Wil was unable to decipher and continued walking to his cabin, leaving Will lost and trying to figure out what had happened between them.

As he slipped between the covers on his bed, Will ran the whole day's events in his mind. Nothing that had happened suggested to him any reason as to why Nico wasn't talking to him. Sure, maybe he was sulking because Will had spent his whole day in the infirmary, but Nico had never minded before. In fact, he enjoyed spending time with Will in the infirmary. Hmmm...maybe he was unhappy about the quest they had received ??

Yeah, that was probably it.

A/N : I am sooooooo sorry for not updating earlier !! I was stuck without any sort of network connection and on top of that I just couldn't think what to write !! I tried reading the entire story and sitting with my phone in my hands, but the words just won't come ! I'm terribly sorry. It sounds like a bad excuse for not updating earlier, but that really is the truth. I did not wish to disappoint all of you. Once again extremely sorry !! :(

On a happier note, I am also currently working on a few other books. They are :
Event at Hogwarts (which is a Harry Potter fanfiction. No drarry, sorry.)
The Potion-Drarry (which is one of my favourite ideas which I am now putting down in words.)
Brothers-a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover (which I am rather proud of.)

These are a few of my stories which I'll be publishing or will have already published by the time you read this. Please,  please, please just go and check them out on my profile. It would really mean a lot to me.
Comment and tell me whether you like them or not !

                                     ~yours sincerely, M.S.W.