The Kid's The Avatar?

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

The Kid's The Avatar?

It was sunset in the Water Tribe village, Gran Gran and some of the other villagers look down the ice road out of their village to see Aang and Katara in the distance walking towards them. As the teens approach them, the children run over to greet them. "Yay! Aang's back!" The Children cheer gathering around Aang as Sokka walks towards them angrily.
"I knew it! You signalled the Fire Navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?" Sokka accuses Aang pointing him out.
"Aang didn't do anything. It was an accident." Katara protests against the accusation.
"Yeh, we were on the ship and there was this booby trap and well..." Aang tells them putting his hand to his head as if trying to puzzle out the thought. "...we "boobied" right into it."
"Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship. Now we could all be in danger!" Gran Gran shakes her head in disappointment at her granddaughter.
"Don't blame Katara! I brought her there. It's my fault." Aang protests trying to protect Katara.
"Aha! The traitor confesses! Warriors, away from the enemy!" Sokka exclaims and the children walk away from Aang towards Sokka and Gran Gran. "The foreigner is banned from our village!"
"Sokka, you're making a mistake," Katara tells him angrily.
"No! I'm keeping my promise to Dad. I'm protecting you from threats like him!" Sokka yells.
"Aang is not our enemy! Don't you see? Aang's brought us something we haven't had in a long time. Fun." Katara motions to Aang trying to help her cause.
"Fun? We can't fight firebenders with fun!" Sokka argues against the idea.
"You should try it sometime." Aang offers smiling earnestly.
"Get out of our village. Now!" Sokka orders Aang with no remorse on his face.
"Grandmother, please, don't let Sokka do this." Katara pleads with her.
"Katara, you knew going on that ship was forbidden. Sokka is right. I think it best if the Airbender leaves." Gran Gran tells her.
"Then I'm banished too!" Katara yells back, she turns around, taking Aang by his shoulder and they begin to walk away. "C'mon, Aang, let's go!"

By the village on the left, Appa was ready for flight, while Sokka and the villagers stand on the right. In between them, is Katara and Aang making their way over to Appa, with the sun about to set behind them. "Where do you think you're going?" Sokka asks Katara pointing at her.
"To find a waterbender! Aang is taking me to the North Pole!" Katara yells back at him.
"I am? Great!" Aang seems confused at first but brightens up at the thought of spending more time with Katara.
"Katara!" Sokka calls out to her and she stops in her tracks. "Would you really choose him over your tribe? Your own family?" He asks her. She pauses in her step in doubt. Aang comes up next to her.
"Katara, I don't want to come between you and your family," Aang tells her and walks away towards Apps.
"So, you're leaving the South Pole? This is goodbye?" Katara asks him looking sad.
"Thanks for penguin sledging with me." Aang directs the question away.
"Where will you go?" She asks him.
"Guess I'll go back home and look for the airbenders." He pats Appa's head. "Wow, I haven't cleaned my room in a hundred years. Not looking forward to that." He thinks aloud. He airbends himself onto Appa's head where he takes the reigns. He turns to address the village. "It was nice meeting everyone."
"Let's see your bison fly now, air boy." Sokka teases him trying to get the last laugh.
"Come on, Appa, you can do it! Yip! Yip!" Aang exclaims moving the reins but Appa just rumbles getting to his feet.
"Yeh, I thought so." Sokka scoffs, just as a little girl with pigtails rushes over with a cry and stands next to Katara.
"Aang! Don't go! We'll miss you!" The Little Girl cries out with tears in her eyes.
"I'll miss you too," Aang replies sadness in his voice as he turns to look at Katara, her braids blow in the soft breeze that rolls by. Aang turns away, shaking the reigns once more.
"Come on, boy," Aang says and Appa begins to walk off, Katara and the little girl watch on with everyone else behind them. The little girl runs off crying back to the village while Gran Gran comes up behind Katara.
"Katara, you'll feel better after you –" Gran Gran tries reasoning with her but she is cut off.
"You happy now? There goes my one chance of becoming a waterbender!" Katara cuts her off angrily shouting at her before stalking off with heavy footsteps, leaving Gran Gran alone. Sokka directs the little boys through the village gate.
"All right! Ready our defences! The Fire Nation could be on our shores any moment now!" Sokka warns them, one of the little boys stops, raising his head and dances around suggestively.
"But, I gotta –" The little boy pleads.
"And no potty breaks!" Sokka tells them pointing at them.