Don't Ever Get Captured

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

Don't Ever Get Captured

Early in the morning on the sea, the Fire Nation ship ploughs through the waves, on the deck, Prince Zuko sits with his Uncle eating their breakfast when Rin's shouts from the helm at the captain. "What you mean we have to go to port again? We were in port three days ago!" She shouts and Iroh freezes in fear at the frightful screams of Rin.

The ship ports and men begin getting ready to head off when all of a sudden Iroh races off as if to escape something or someone. Rin walks up next to Zuko looking at the dust cloud Iroh had left behind. "Does he not think I knew it was him from the start?" She asks him looking ahead.
"He may be smart but sometimes I question him," Zuko replies.

Hours later somewhere in the forest in the Earth Kingdom Zuko emerges from some tall reeds into a clearing

Hours later somewhere in the forest in the Earth Kingdom Zuko emerges from some tall reeds into a clearing. "Uncle! It's time to leave! Where are you? Uncle Iroh!" He yells out he continues walking while RIn following behind him looking around, she stops spotting a fire soldier uniform hanging from a low branch of a tree.

With Iroh somewhere close by in a hot bath, the tub is made out of rock and is fed by a stream coming out of the rocks behind it. "Over here." He calls out happily to his nephew he hears getting closer unaware that Rin was meant to be with his nephew.
"Uncle? We need to move on, we're closing in on the Avatar's trail and I don't want to lose him!" Zuko exclaims at his uncle growing in frustration.
"You look tired, Prince Zuko. Why don't you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles." Iroh encourages his nephew.
"My troubles cannot be soaked away. It's time to go!" Zuko yells at him growing more frustrated.
"You should take your teacher's advice and relax a little. The temperature's just right. I heated it myself." Iroh advises him but really he just didn't want to leave quite yet. He shifts positions slightly, putting his hands together and breathes steam from his nose. Zuko annoyed swats the drifting steam away from his face.
"Enough! We need to leave now! Get out of the water!" Zuko orders his Uncle.
"Very well." Iroh agrees rising out of the water, this causes Zuko to cover his eyes at the view of his naked uncle.
"Prince Zuko, I found some- oh god!" Rin shouts the last part as she covers her eyes. "I may never open my eyes again." She whispers to herself.
"On second thought, why don't you take another few minutes, but be back at the ship in half an hour or we're leaving without you," Zuko tells him as he picks up the scarred General into his arms carrying her bridal style as she still covered her eyes. Iroh watches them leave as he sighs in happiness leaning back into the tub.