The Purple Reaper

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

The Purple Reaper

In the early morning sky, the sound of shouting echoes off the calm sea waking anyone insight. "Get back up!" Zuko shouts at one of the guards he was practising with. The said guard sat on the floor looking up at the young prince with slight irritation at his impatient look he was giving him. Soft footsteps came closer to the two men, they look to their left to see Rin with her hair down in her long nightdress looking almost murderous.
"What in the god's name are you two doing this early in the morning?" She asks them deadly calm.
"Training General Rin." The guard answers getting up from the floor quickly.
"Do it when you won't wake everyone up with your girl crying." She snaps walking away from them leaving them to see that her long night shirt showed her back and they caught a glimpse of a scar on her right shoulder. Zuko seems almost shocked to even think that Rin could get hurt the image just made his chest ache but he just thought that was heartburn.

In the throne room of Omusha sits the ageing King with a young woman clad in white standing to his right watching as three strangers enter with the guards behind them forcing them to kneel before them

In the throne room of Omusha sits the ageing King with a young woman clad in white standing to his right watching as three strangers enter with the guards behind them forcing them to kneel before them. The King seems confused by this but all the young woman can do is try not to smirk as she recognised the Avatar from her leader Rin description. "Your Majesty, Royal Adviser, these juveniles were arrested for vandalism, travelling under false pretences and malicious destruction of cabbages." The guard informs them and the young woman leans down to whisper into the King's ear.

" The guard informs them and the young woman leans down to whisper into the King's ear