[Chapter 1]

The door cracks open slightly then opens about half way, i freeze, my heart stops. I am facing a guy with blonde hair and dark brown eyes, this is obviously not senpai. This guy is frowning, senpai always has a warm, delightful smile.

"Who are you?" He sighs out, in a sleepy way. I can see he has dark circles under his eyes.

"What do you mean who am I? Who are you and what are you doing in senp-- Yamada Taro's house?!" I almost yell.

This guy sighs and says"I dont have time for this, you're just another fan girl for my brother, stop making up names and just go okay. My god i cant belive even after we moved so far away people still know apparently." He says the last sentance under his breath but i heard him of course.

"What do you mean, I'm looking for Yamada Taro, you know the person that LIVES HERE!" Im getting frustrated and who is his brother. All I want it to see senpai, so i can prepare my confession!

"Oh you must mean the kid and his family that lived here before us, yeah he moved out about four days ago. Some people around town say he left because all these people were disappearing, including alot of his friends, so his family moved away."

My jaw is dropped to the ground. It was me, senpai moved away because of me... what the hell am i going to do. I dont know were he his. I dont like this...not one bit. I have to find out--

"Please leave now, I have work to do." He says while slowly closing the door.

"WAIT!" I yell, he stops. "Please do you know were he went. I need to know, he means the world to me. I dont know what i would do without him. Please." I say in a calmer voice, my eyes are tearing up and my mouth is going a bit dry.

"Honesty girl, i dont know. If he means that much to you then why didnt he tell you he was leaving?... I havent gotten the time for this. Bye." He says while closing the door and locking it.

I still have a dumb-founded look on my face as I walk to the front gate. I turn around one last time and see a dark brown hair guy is smiling at me from a window of Senpai's old house. It looks like he is at a desk, then a light flashes and i get knocked out.

...

I hear a siren

I hear voices

"Shes lost a lot of blood!"

"She'll never make it!"

"Get her in the ambulance!"

...

I hear beeping

The door opens

I am not fully awake, but i see someone walk in, a doctor.

"Hello Ayano, are we awake this time?"

I begin to say somthing but thats when the sharp pain goes throughout my whole body. I want to scream but i am too weak. So all that comes out are gasps.

"Hm still in pain, ill crank up the morphine. You are very lucky to still be alive. When that drunk car driver hit you, your head was very badly injured," he says as he releases the morphine into my body. I had an immediate reaction. As i began to relax he says," do you feel like speaking, you have a very anxious guest."

Thats weird, mom is away and would never come see me just for this.

"...okay, maybe later, the nurse will be in later for you to eat some food. You havent eaten in days. Anyways..." he says while closing the door.

Now that he mentioned it, i was starving! I wonder when the nurse will be in... I think as I drift off into sleep. My thoughts and dreams rush into my mind as the drug soothes my pain a bit.

... Time skip brought to you by drugs!... Don't do drugs kids.

"Knock knock, I'm back and i brought food."

"No i brought the food, he's just here to look pretty" says a new female voice. Im guessing the nurse.

Im fully awake now and the docter has bright light blue hair, which is odd. The nurse just has plain old brown hair.

The nurse pulls up a small table, and puts some steamy hot soup on it for me to eat. It doesnt look the best, but im to hungry to care. I grab the spoon but she stops me,

"Its too hot right now,"

"Im starving" i say weakly, i really want food. No i NEED IT!

"Alright, eat the crackers first." She says while sitting down on a chair beside me.

As i open the wrapper the docter makes small talk with me."So i here you go to Akademi High, correct?"

"Yesh" i say weirdly because im stuffing my mouth with crackers.

"Ah, my little brother is a nurse there. Medicine is in our blood... ha ha! Get it? Our blood! Ha!" He laughs, i just look at him and fake a smile. I hate emotions.

...

*Klunk* The door closes as the nurse left the room.

"Are you ready for you oh so anxious friend?" Doc says chuckling. I dont have friends, whats going on. Hm I guess I'll play along.

"Yeah"

He leaves and when the door opens again, I hear someone yelp.

"Ayano! What happened! You baka! Look what you got yourself into!" Who was that?

I look up and see a boy with orange hair, and with a tiny side ponytail. He had a slight blush on his face and was a little sweaty.

"Who are you?" I say blankly

"Baka", he thumps me on the head, ow. " I cant believe you sometimes, we're childhood friends stupid."

This guy looks a lot like Osana. What is going on?

CC- Hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I worked hard on it! Other CC- no one cares, your just another writer in the sea of amazing authors CC- your right! I look up to those people... no one will read this...Anyways CC AND OTHER CC OUT! :3