A/N: Dear Readers

Dear my lovely readers,

First, I can not express how much I love all of you and your support. This really motivates me and makes me feel oh so happy.

The comments you write make me both smile and laugh.

I can hardly put it into words how much your positive feedback means to me. It makes me want to write as much as I can for as long as I can. You guys really motivate me to write.

I don't know what I would do without you guys, I love all of you and thank you for reading my book.

I can't explain how happy I am that we hit almost 2k on this book! Thank you again, I know it is cliche but who cares.

I care.

Anyways, back to the book, CC OUT! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P. S. Sorry for the late updates, this week has been full of drama and a big test. Don't-cha just LOVE school! *cough cough* (School can die in a hole) *cough cough*

Btw I will post the next chapter Wednesday and don't worry I'll write more because I am on spring break right now. So maybe I'll try being productive?

This was mostly a thank you but also an info...... thing.....

I love how all of you are trying to guess the two mysterious characters. I will defiantly shout out anyone who guessed them correctly when I give out their identities in the book.

I can't wait!

~Love, love, Author~Chan/ CC!

Done for real this time, lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~