[Chapter 4]

"Alright everyone on your feet! Times a wasting! Now since I'm the leader of the sports club I will be your new PE teacher!" A boy with blonde hair yelled to quiet us down. His back was to me so I couldnt see his face.

Until Ms. Taiso, our real teacher, came into the room. "Mr. Aso Rito thats enough" she said chuckling and sneaking up behind him. He turns around in suprise and I got to see the priceless looking suprise on his face.

I started to laugh a little until our eyes connected. He had light blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. His face turned red and he quickly looked away.

"Okay so anyways today class we'll be going outside to practice our soccer shoots

"Okay so anyways today class we'll be going outside to practice our soccer shoots. Well--"

"I'm sorry Ms. Taiso but I must intervene, were is the student of yours with the name Sota Yuki." shouted a male student with light blue hair and a stern look on his face. A student steps forward. "You are to go to the office, the guidance counselor wants to see you. On good terms might I add." The student walks past and out the door.

The light blue hair boy looks at me.  I wave at him, my face starts to turn pink... weird. But the guy just keeps staring at me, so I stare back. Ms. Taiso starts to talk again, breaking our stare.

"Back to what I was saying, we will be going outside so you guys can practice your shots

"Back to what I was saying, we will be going outside so you guys can practice your shots. Alrighty! Lets move out!"

All the students head towards the door. I start to follow them before the light blue hair boy walks towards me. He faces me and speaks, "Hey so...uh....I-....My name is Megamo Saikou.... and uhh I...."

"Hey, you are the student council president right?"

"Uh yeah I am...heh...anyways..."

"Ive got to go... my class is leaving"

"Oh yeah...." I start to walk away, "wait!... Um I almost forgot..." I face him again. "Right... uh. You're supposed to meet up after school with a couple of other kids, including me for something."

"What is the somthing we will be meeting up for?" I question him

"I dont know, no one knows. But i do know we have to meet up after school in the computer room."