[Chapter 2]

*Beep Beep*

I throw my alarm clock across the room to stop the noise, I was successful in my strategy attempt. 

I yawn a big yawn and close my eyes again. My arm hurts, it broke in the crash. At least it was my left and im a righty. The docter said it would heal in about three weeks. I turn over on my back and groan. I hate mornings, the only reason i would get up was for senpai. Now i have no reason.

I think about him, senpai, and how i would have confessed... He would have opened the door, and i would have said, 'hello Yamada Taro! I have to tell you somthing, I Like You!' It was simple but cute. Of course that wasn't in detail but you get the idea.

I miss him so much. What am i going to do. He was my everything... Then i remember that weird hallucination at the hospital. I saw a guy that looked like Osana, orange hair with a tiny  ponytail on the side. It was cute... Ugh never mind. Im not going anywhere. I have nothing to live for--

"BAKA, HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE TO OPEN THIS DOOR, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" I hear a voice yell from outside my window. Probably for the neighbors. There always loud. "AYANO YOU BAKA, HURRY UP!!! ITS COLD!!!"

What? Thats my name. Ugh. I roll out of bed and go to the front door. I open it to be face to face with the orange hair boy, Osano. Hm. Im probably still dreaming.

Osano shakes me, before walking in and saying,"Your not even dressed yet?! Jeez your hopeless! Hurry up baka!" He thumps me on the head. Ow. This isnt a dream, whats going on?

"Well go on and get changed. I'll wait out here, you know forever. " He says to me as i throw a jokingly, fake smile at him and walk into my room to get changed. That was weird, i dont smile to often, even if it was a joke smile, somthing is going on and im confused.

But i ignore my confused thoughts and take off my pajamas and throw on my uniform. I cram my messy, black hair into a ponytail, i didnt bother to de-tangleing it today. I quickly brush my teeth and go into the living room, were i can see Osano waiting, tapping his foot.

"Took you long enough baka"

"What am i not pretty?" I say jokingly

"Sh-shut up b-b-baka!" He blushes

I grab my bag and we head out the door, walking to school.

"How is your arm?" Osano  pointed to my left arm, covered by a cast.

"It hurts... I guess"

"Why do you never talk a lot"

"There's nothing for me to say"

"I know, but still! Ever since we've met your always quiet." He whines

Man this guy really thinks we were childhood friends... were we? Was my whole life as i remember it a lie? Was senpai not real? What is going on?

Osanso and I walk for a bit until all of a sudden a motorcycle blasts by us, like a speedy bullet. My ponytail waves in the gust of the air pocket this person created with there vehicle.

I realize my eyes were closed and my head was facing the ground. I open my eyes and lift my head and for a breif moment i see a blonde hair guy on the motorcycle looking back at me until he turns around and becomes a tiny speck as he zooms away.

"Man that guy was a jerk. Who does he think he is zooming by without a care in the world, messing up your beautiful hair--" He stops and i look at him with interested eyes and a blank face, he jumps back yelling"SH-SHUT UP B-B-B-BAKA!" His face was a red tomato.

I smirk and flip my hair. We continue walking to school, but Osano was quiet... he is so funny.

Time skip brought to you by hair flips...

We walk though the gates of school and i spot the very same motorcycle in the school parking area. Hm i guess that guy goes to Akidemi highschool.

As we walk closer to the school doors, the other side of his motorcycle becomes visible and i see him. He had blonde hair and piercing yellow eyes that would make anyone run. He had a long black coat draped over him.

We make eye contact, he glares at me with anger filled eyes

We make eye contact, he glares at me with anger filled eyes. But as we stare for a breif moment i flash a smirk and his eyes and face relax. He turns away with a slight blush planted on his cheeks thinking i wouldnt see him, but of course i did.

Maybe i know him in this crazy new world. He seems to know me. Hm.

*Riiiiiiinnng*

The first bell rang, i opened my locker and put on my school shoes. As i close my locker i am face to face with a pink haired boy with a nurses outfit on. He also had a clipboard with him in one hand.

 He also had a clipboard with him in one hand

"Ms. Ayano Aishi?" he asks smiling. "Would you mind coming by office quickly?"

I nod with a blank look, as he proceeds to walk away and I follow.

As we head to the nurses office we pass the occult clubroom and I make eyes contact with a boy in the room. He has black hair, spider gloves, and  I think light purple eyes. But we walked by to fast. 

We get into the office and the pink haired guy sits down.

"So, Ms. Aishi how is your arm doing?" He asks leaning onto the desk he was sitting behind. 

As i sit down on the other side of the desk i answer,"It hurts a little bit but im fine"

"So you met my brother, how was he?"

"He was nice and humorous."

"Yeah that him alright, he's the outgoing brother and im...ugh... im too shy to even talk to the girl i like..." His words trail off and then he's silent.

I look at him, he squeezes his eyes shut. I dont know what lead me to do this but i reached out and touched his hand.

He jolts up out of the chair with a deep rose red color all over his face, stuttering and yammering nonsense.

He suddenly stops and his eyes grow very large.

Huh? "What is it?"

And cut scene! I know cliff hanger alert! Im so mean! Hehe! Anyways i want to say that i might switch POV later in the story but for now it will be in Ayanos perspective, just telling you so you wont be to suprised. Well anyways CC OUT! :3