[Chapter 5]

*Riiiiiiinnnnnggg*

There is the bell to end the school day. I still have to go to that weird after school thing though... ugh, oh well it gives me something to do after school today than just sitting at home doing nothing... well except for homework.

Im the last one to leave the classroom,  i grab my bag and stand up from my desk, the teacher is cleaning up a little. She looks at me and smiles, hesitantly i wave to her and give a weak smile.

She continues cleaning up and i head out the door, walking to my locker. The halls have emptyied, so it was pretty quite... well you could faintly hear the basketball pratice in the gym.

Sliding my locker open, a paper falls, i put my books into my locker before picking it up. Staring at it the whole time. I open it and read, it stated; Ayano Ashi, you have been choosed to meet up with a few other students and that location is in the computer lab. See you there.

This is were we are meeting huh? Ok. I close my locker and head to the computer lab, as i open the door i see ten people sitting at a table im the center of the room. They have all noticed my presence and are staring at my every move.

I sit down on one of the open seats and look around. Now that i get a better look at everyone, i notice they are all GUYS!!! Im the only girl here! And they are all the guys that looked like my rivals from that other world... what is going on...

We all sit in silence, some of the boys look at each other but most of the eyes are on me. Squirming in my seat i speak out.

"So... uh... what are we all doing here?"

A boy, Osano responds "I have no idea, no one said to do anything, just wait for everyone to be all here." He doesnt make eye contsct with me and hides his face... is he blushibg? Well he's always blushing around me....

Wait a MINUTE! I get it now! I suddenly stand up from my seat and slam my palms on the table, i make a loud noise so once again all eyes are on me.

"I know why we are all here!" Questioning looks grow on there faces. "You all like someone! A girl! But just one girl... one special girl"

And they want advice from me, this time i wont have to eliminate them because they arent after senpai. It all makes sense now.

After i say these words everyomes face goes red, they titlt they're heads down.... weird

Megamo stands up, he was sitting in the chair next to me, then he clears his throat, and places a hand on my shoulder. Everyone tenses up... why?

"Um... i when i walked in here, being first i saw a paper, taped under my chair." He pulls a paper out from his coat pocket. "And it reads;

Dear choosen students and teachers,

I, the principal, have called you all here today because i need you to do something very important. I have observed that you all work very well together, yet you all have your own flare or you all have your own unique traits and that is exactly what im looking for. Many students that grow up into these academy's usually have been dulled, but all of you are different. Now the reason for all this is, i need all of you to become a club and help out with, or organize certain events for the school. Today you shall come up with a name, get friendly with everyone, and decide on a person to read these notes every meeting.        Thanks~"

"Wait a second. So basically we have no say if we even want to be here or not?!" Orsoro said, frustrated. I look at him across the table,

"Well we could just do it and get to kn ow each other better. It can be like a hang out club... i mean i dont know about you all but i dont have much going on after school."

"This will be great!" Mujo claps his hands together, smiling brightly.

"Well what if we are already busy after school, I have practice." Aso asks.

I take a moment to think before responding, "Well i guess you could ethier leave early or come in late, we wouldn't mind, would we?" Everyone shook there heads. "Good!" I smile at Aso, he turns his head away with a weak smile.

Silence sweeps over us. No one speaks.

"So... about what i said earlier..." i say breaking the silence. "Who is it you all like?"

Immediately everyone starts talking, rambleing on about nonsense. The sudden loud noise made me jump in my seat.

All that was coming out there mouths was random words, thrown into a random sentance to fill the slot my question made. Though none of what they were talking about was answers... just blabbering.

I really wanted to know... to know who they were after and this noise was starting to annoy and bother me.

I slam my fists onto the table, creating an even louder noise and i yell out, "PLEASE JUST TELL ME! I WONT JUDGE YOU OR THINK LESS OF YOU, I JUSY WANT TO HELP YOU! SO COULD YOU ALL AT ONCE JUST TELL ME!"

The room falls silent again. I sit back down in my seat and await my answer. Moments pass by, seconds and then they give me the answer...

"WE LIKE YOU AYANO AISHI!" They yell out in unison.

My jaw musy have touched the floor because thaf was the one answer I never would have thought to hear.~

A/N: Woah! Ayano finally found out! Now how will the rest of the meeting go? Will anyone make a move on Ayano? I think its gonna be good! Anyways CC OUT! :3