[Chapter 12]

"Okay so basically we've got everything planned we just have to put those plans into action?" Osano asks as we finish talking about the flier ideas.

"Umm... correct," Oko says quietly.

"I still don't think we should put flowers on the fliers, it seems to... girly?" Osoro crosses his arms and leans back in his chair. Hanako looks down, for it was his idea.

"What's wrong with girly?" I say with a wink, giggling slightly.

Osoro jumps a bit and fumbles over his words,

"W- well I wa- was- wasn't s- saying it like that! I- I mean-- " My laughter settles in and he realizes my joke. He lets out a huffy breath and whispers in a low, quiet voice; "Meany."

I stick my tongue out at him.

"Um. We'll now that we have finished up, I have something I think should be brought up." I hear Osano pipe up.

My attention and everyone else turns towards him.

"You see... Amao and I have been talking lately and something that we brought up was... dates"

My heart jumps and the world goes silent. I know I have asked a few of the guys to hang out but I didn't use that word... that word.

It sounds so weird and indictment on my tongue. I really don't know why I fuss over this, I like to flirt and have fun. It comes so easily to me. But to really cement the meaning of the words down like concrete, makes me feel more trapped. I am getting really serious and connected to them, I don't want to get hurt or fall for the wrong guy... Not again...

But I know I have to defeat my fears, for those fears could stop me from falling for someone that I will love for a long time, they could stop me from that happiness. I can't let that happen. I want to be happy, it's an emotion I've wanted ever since my early childhood. I will get it, and I'm will fight my fears.

"Yes! I think we should talk about the dates!" I jump up saying, raising my hand, pointing to the ceiling for effect. "I mean, I've already talked to a few of you and made future plans, but I really think we should concrete some plans down and make a schedule. Of course, we can let some things natural. For Oko, Megamo, Hanako, and Amao, you guys haven't really talked about anything as a 'date' yet but we should just talk about that when we have free time but for the rest of you... wait!"

I fumble through my backpack and find a little notepad. Searching again and finding a pen, I then scribble down a title for a new slip of paper, writing down 'dates' at the top.

"Okay... so Aso?"

His head and body pops up, and he responds, "Yes?"

"We talked about going to your swim meet?"

"Um well I guess, I didn't know you actually wanted to go." He rubs the back of his neck while looking at his feet.

"I do! And I might come into the water with you?" I say with a smile.

Though I feel the room tense up a bit.

Oof...

"So we are doing that tomorrow after school?"

"Yup!" He shoots some finger guns and I shoot one right back at him, marking down on my notepad when the date is.

Then I turn to Mujo, he nods and starts,

"Arent we going to the zoo to find out your favorite animal?" He says with the biggest smile.

"Yeah" I tap my pen on the paper, thinking of what day would be nice enough to go. A lightbulb goes off. "What about Sunday? I hear it is going to be nice and also lots of sunshine. I mean, ill take it for Autumn weather. "

Mujo nods his head. And I write it down, it is only Thursday so Sunday isn't too far away. I will be busy for a while with all these dates, ten guys to all go separate dates with is a lot of a poor, high school girl. I might need to relax.

"Okay, so Kizano... You wanted to see a play with me, right?"

"Yes, though I prefer to choose the performance we see. Not that I don't trust you, darling, I just think we should have a more experienced eye in a great act of the performing arts to pick this play."

"I trust you and your opinions. Maybe you can text me later when you find out the date and time of this certain play you are looking for?"

"That would be splendid!"

I smile while turning to Osoro, who is leaning against the door frame, arms crossed and a blank face.

"What did you have in mind you me?" I say fluttering my eyelashes, a classic cartoon move.

"It's whatever, but I kinda was thinking of taking you out on my motorcycle. Around town." He said in a monotone voice, uncrossing his arms.

"Hm... yeah! I like it! It will be so much fun! I think Tuesday is supposed to be nice chilled weather, no rain, just a little breezy. But it will still be a lot of fun!"

I hear him grunt as a reply and write down the day.

Finally, I turn to Osano, the last of the bunch. And who brought up all of this.

"I wanted to cook for you sometime... so you can just come over and ill fix something up." He looks away from my eyes and with a slight blush.

"Really?" This is awesome! I can already taste the delicious, savory food he is going to fix. "Yay! I can't wait!" I pause. "How about... Wednesday?"

"S-sure"

"Awesome!" I write down the date and close the little notepad with a huge smile.

...

Once everyone had left the room to go home, Megamo and I being the last ones out, I picked up my bag and stuffed a few notes I made earlier into it.

"See you," I say to Megamo with a smile, heading for the door. Until he grabbed my arm.

"Wait!" He quickly let's go and apologizes. "I wanted to talk about our date, I had a really good idea and wanted to see if you liked it."

"Sure, what is it?" I inquire, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Well... I... I wanted to take you ice skating." He says with a nervous smile, awaiting my reaction.

I immediately give an enormous smile, from ear to ear. Seeing my face, Megamo's expression softens and he smiles back.

"I would love to go." I chuckle, leaning in closer and placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

His face flushes and before he can say anything, I quickly running out the door, I tell him goodbye. I'll have to remember to write down a good day for us to go, it will be inside so the weather won't matter.

I can't wait!

Running down the halls to my locker I suddenly see someone at the end of the hallway...

someone familiar but like a stranger...

Someone with plain features, black hair, and brown eyes...

This man was not senpai...

But someone else...

And I felt a wave of energy hit me in the chest.

I get knocked back, falling onto the floor and hitting my head on the ground...

My vision fizzes out and I close my eyes...

A/N: Okay so I'm trying to stick to a twice a month publish minimum! BUT I would like to say how happy I am that this book has hit over 5k reads! I love that all you enjoy this book and I'm very excited for whats to happen next! Anyways CC OUT! :3