[Chapter 13]

I didnt get the chance to edit this chapter like i normally would.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

I open my eyes and i see Hanako looming above me, his eyes full of worry.

When he sees i am awake, he immediately asks me,

"Sissy, are you okay?!?"

Mg eyelid flutter a few times before j lift my head up. Instantaneously, the weight of my head is to much for me to hold, lkke a brick it falls back onto the ground.

I speak out to Hanako,

"I-is Mujo st-st-still here?" I manage, taking in short breaths.

He nods and runs off, im guessing to go find Mujo.

While i wait for them to come back, thoughts race theough my mind.

Who was that guy?

What is he doing at the school?

What happend to me?

Did he do that?

Were is he now?...

Oh no, were. Is. He!?

Hanako!

"Hanako!" I yell out!

I turn my head to the side...

I see him...

Hes walkinh towards me...

Oh no!

"Stay back!"

I cant move

I scream- wait...

"Oko?"

His figure becomes moee clear and i see Oko walking towrds me with a worryful expression.

"Ayano... a-are you okay?" He says leaning down.

"I dont know, Hanako is going to get Mujo but i just... i saw someone."

Oko touches mg cheek.

Sitting up i say, "I dont know... im probably jus tv seeing things but i know ive seen him before! But were?..."

"Maybe it was a ghost? A demon? An angel?"

It hits me

In the window...

Of senpais house...

That man was in the window of senpais old house.

What was he doing at the school? And who is he? Ugh, i rub my head, to much thinking. I need to relax.

...

A few moments later Mujo and Hanako return. Mujo gets ne some water, shjnes a light in my eyes, and liste s to my heartbeat.

He tells me im fine and Hanako gives me a big hug.

"You scared me so much! J was so worried for you! I love you so much!"

"Aw, i love you to Hanako! Hey," I look into his eyes,"why dont we just hang out at the house sometime, you and me. We can do anything you want. It can be our special little moment, okay?"

His face lights up, "Yes! I love that! Can we nect friday? I have an artproject i want to do! And we could watch movies! And play games! Yay!"

I give him a big smile and another hug.

Since i cant really go on a date with him, because he is mg brother, i can just hang out with him and be a good big sister.

...

After Mujo and Oko leaves, its just me and Hanako. I grab my bag from the floor and sling it over my shoulder. I am feeling much better and energized  so i look over at Hanako who is staring at his feet waitjng for me.

"Hey, want a piggyback ride back to the house?" He looks up with a big smile.

I position myself and he hopes on, he isnt to heavy. An adorable, little, shota boy. We start walking home, or rather i walk and carry him.

And though i didnt see anything, i still felt paranoid and felt as though i was being watched but continued to walk home. Picking up my pace because the sun had set and it was now dark.

...

Back at home i sit at my desk staring at my now fjnished school work. Leaning back in my chair and looking out my door and into the hallway i shout to Hanako,

"Hey, what do you want for dinner?"

"Just some microwave dinner! Can i fix it? Please!"

"Yes, just remember that its hot when it comes out of the microwave!"

"Hai!{Yes!}" He shouts back as i hear him running into the kitchen.

I look back at my desk and put my things away.

I have some free time i guess, so i pull out my phone from my bag.

I see a few unread texts.

One is from Kizano, probably about the date.

And the other one...

Its unknown...

I click on the message and read it;

Hello Ayano Aishi, my name is classified but you may call me Info- Kun. You probably remember my "twin" from your original dimension. You see, i have brought you here with a little help from a friend and we are keeping a close eye on you for you are the perfact canidate for my plan. I hear you are a very strong and devoted young lady but your "twin" from this dimension was not ehat i was looking for, the wasnt you, so i simply got rid of him and brought you here. Now i want this all to sink in. You are going to work for me and do what i say. Basicly i need you to do little jobs for me like sabotage, torture, or kill for me. I cant do these things, i have my identity to keep. If you refuse i will force you to act right, and dont worry ill text soon~

I set my phone down. My eyes are as big as watermelons. I try to swallow the lump in my throat but my mouth is dry. I feel paralyzed. And sense im being wayched again, paranoia takes over and i run to Hanako, who is happily starinv at the spinning food in the mircowave.

I grab his arm and...

I dont know what to do...

I dont know were to run...

I feel trapped...

The room heats up...

And swirls around me...

Hanako asks me whats wrong but i dont answer.

The lump in my throat is to big...

I cant talk...

I cant breath...

I run out of the house, leaving Hanako in the kitchen

I run into the street...

Then my knees shake and start to give out.

I sit in the middle of the dark road...

My head spinning and throat swelling...

Then i see a light and get hit by a huge gust of pure energy. Falling to the ground...

I open my eyes as much as i can...

And through the slits of my eyelids i see him...

The stranger...

Walking towards me...

And i black out...

(Here we go again)

A/N: But what will happen this time?