[Chapter 9]

"Okay, well I think your all done. I'll send your results to my brother and then your all set." Mujo says smiling.

"Thanks again."

"Hey, it was mandatory. So someone would have made you do this."

"No i mean that you for being there for me. Being a good friend. I dont really want to see this as a competition, but... you know... your really cool."

I pause at the awkward silence and then somthing stupid comes out of my mouth.

"But what if i choose you? I mean your kinda my teacher."

Mujo catches me off gaurd as he swiftly brings me close to him in a soft embrace, looking deeply into my eyes. "Even if i had to wait to become public that we are dating, i am older that some of the other boys but thats what will happen with me and Mido. But i promise you this, i will look after you, care for you, make you smile, and protect you from any harm. For... i love you Ayano... and i hope that someday, you will reflect those feelings awell. Just know that my age and duty will not ever cross my love or stop my love. You mean the world to me."

He is so.... so loving!

I love how confident he can be... this is his true feelings. And i belive that.

"Okay." My face fully flushed. "Anyways ill see you later, text me a good date to go to the zoo together. I think it will be alot of fun." I gently escape his tight embrace, partly not wanting to let go.

"Oh yeah and Ayano,"

I stop and turn back to him, "Yeah?" I question tilting my head to the side.

"I can't wait to see you at the club meeting, hehe!" He lets out a chuckle with tinted cheeks. I give him a big smile and continue out the door.

I just realize... i am...

Changing

And no, not just because i am a growing teen...

I am becoming somthing different...

I feel different...

I act... different... what is going on. What are these guys doing to me to make me feel this way...

Did i really smile back there?

It didnt hurt to smile... i didnt tell myself to do it... i just did,

Without thinking...

I dont know if i can get fully used to this for now... but to be honest it feels... amazing.

My heart feels full... not empty anymore...

I feel happy...

Hm... happy... I like the sound of that word

I rush down the hallways, hoping to not miss out on my class. But also partly loving not being in that boring classroom. My teacher has this soft monotone voice that makes you either want to got to sleep or get engulfed in a daydream.

I prefer daydreams, mostly because i dont get caught off gaurd as much when my teacher calls on us drifting students.

I slow down my pace, approaching the stairs before heading up one floor. But before i reach the second set of stairs, i spot Osoro sitting on the floor next to the stairs im about to approch.

He looks up at me with a blank stare, I am walking at snails pace and just staring at him. He reflects my stares but then sharply looks away.

I want to say sonthing but, I dont know what. Instead I just look ahead to the steps now infront of me and quickly, almost running, up the stairs. I hear him exhale a loud breath before i turn the corner and continue down the hall.

That was a weird moment... maybe I'll talk to him after school. Or is that a stupid idea. I mean he is a delinquent... but he does like me. Maybe i could get him to talk, open up a bit more. There has to be a soft guy on that big, tough boy body. Knowing how much i know myself, i know it can be both easy and hard to put on a mask, per say... ive done it almost my whole life... except lately i havent... which still confuses me...

I open the door, my teacher pausing her lecture to look at me while i take my seat. Taking quiet steps, i can feel everyones eyes on me. I dont like it when people pay me attention, it just makes me uncomfortable. But i guess i better get out of that habbit with ten guys liking me.

Sinking low into my seat and sighing as the teacher continues her lesson, talking about who knows what. I was still day dreaming.

About what might you adk?

Well even I, still dont get it...

*BUZZZZZ!!!*

Crap! My phone!

I thought i put it on silence!

Crap! Crap! Craaaappp!

"Ms. Ayano? Please hand me the device." My teavher holds out her hand with a disappointed look. "You'll get it back after school. If your lucky and start listening in class i might not call your mother."

"Please dont, im very sorry!" I get up and hang my phone to her and walk back to my seat. Who the heck texted me durning class?! Ugh whoever it is ill sure get to talking to them after school!

Huff!~

A/N: Okay. So i cant explain how excited i am for this book! I know somtimes i can.... procrastinate... a bit while writing, but i am very excited! And i hope all of you are aswell. I am kinda writing another book on my other account but i wont post that until i relax a little on this book. Im trying to write as many chapters as i can ahead but the posting dates just keep sneaking up on me! Anyways hope you all enjoiy the book, CC OUT!~ :3