the demon warlock《5》

"WAKE UP!"the ravenette slightly screamed, and charged a fist directly in front of her.  Her blue haired friend managed to doge in the nick of time.

"Woah, chill!" She put her hands up in defense.

  " You scared meh!" Aph yelled.  Katelyn shoke her head. 

"it's light out, get up!" aphmau slowly gets up wondering why katelyn would say it's light when all she sees is darkness. then she remembered she was in a cave.

 "come on. we need to get moving while we can" aph said rubbing her eyes. katelyn nodded as they both left the cave. 

"what the? hey, i thought you said it was light!" katelyn giggles.  of course katelyn would do this. even though they met a few days ago, they act like sisters. if only she didn't leave hers... 

"Where are the others?" She asked. Katelyn pointed to the cave. Aph face palmed. "So you wake me up but don't wake up the others first.  And you lead me outside when I need to be Inside to wake them up?" She nods. aph face palms. 

they go back inside and wake everyone up. at least this isn't as bad as being the last one up. but the best thing about being up 2nd is that you can say you were the first one up and no one else can prove you wrong.

"let's get going.  travis, you said your name was?" the boy nods "are you coming?" he shrugs "where are we going again?" "the demon warlock" she answered simply. "oh." he rubs his neck. "is there something wrong?" a simply shake of the head. "let's go"

 the now ten travel down a path. not a very nice one at that. it was very, rocky. clearly not a commonly taken path. 

the trip was relatively short. i mean you can only be so close to a town on such a little island. it took about an hour. maybe less. maybe more. either way, you'd still agree that hiking up a mountain in the snow is annoying.  but eventually they made it.

"are we there yet? XC" garroth complained. "yes actually" travis and aphmau both said. 

"i'm surprised you know where this is" aph complemented? "same here" travis said back. "uh, guys. i don't see anything here" laurence said.

"of course you don't. it's supposed to be overlooked. how do you think people never found it?" aph shot back. travis gave a nervous chuckle. aph shot a worried glance. "let's go in!" 

"how?" dante questioned. "like this!" aph started to climb a tree. "ummm aph are you sure that will work?" katelyn asked skeptically. travis nodded. 

once she reached the top, she pressed a small wooden button on one of the branches. she jumped off the tree and went to where everyone else was standing. a small box comes out of the ground. it seems to be an ... a camera?!?! 

"guys let me handle this." they nodded. "HEY YOU BIG JERK OPEN UP!" she screamed. "aph i don't thi-" 

they got teleported into the bunker. "nice to see you again j-" aph gave the worst glare ever. "i mean aphie!" the demon spoke. "oh now your going to get it!"

the demon knew she hated being called her childhood nickname. that was a big risk to be dealing with a mad aphie. she got him in a head lock in about 5 seconds. 

everyone's eyes widened. especially travis who has been hiding behind everyone else. he couldn't believe his eyes. this girl just head locked the demon warlock. something he has never been able to do.  he glared as she tickled him to death.

"wait! wait!" he said in between laughs. "i know! that! glare!" she finally stopped. "you brought along travis didn't you" he pointed towards the crowd of people. she nodded. "you know him?" 

"he's  my.... father." travis clenched his fist. "aw, man. why does travis get the cool dad!" garroth pouted. "says the son of o'kasis" aph pointed out. "hey! how do you know that!" 

"cool isn't the right word" travis sates angrily. "he doesn't even deserve to be called a dad. all people you killed. even mom" travis scoffed. "you haven't told him yet?" aph questions. "i was worried!" the demon defended. 

"pff! worried? he has angeline's blood in him. your worst then if adam was ever a dad. and that's why there needs to be a jin!" ah exclaimed clearly shiping it.

"your still shiping them? plus adam would be better with you instead!" 
"no!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
YEEEE" 
"NYE NYE NYE!"

everyone just stairs as the two argue. "oh wait. i forgot. the reason we came here. where does adam live?" the demon face palms. 

"you came all the way up here, just to ask where adam lives?"

 nods 

"you figure he lives on the island?"

 nods

"you figure he lives in the town?" 

nods

"you figure he has the only golden house that has a banner of a stick of butter on the front?" 

"no" aph looks down in shame. the demon sighs. "why do you want to see him anyway?"

"well... it's complicated" the demon gave her a 'i'm listening' face. "so... the shadow lord may or may not have a physical form, and has already started war with my village..." the demon gave a surprised expression while he wondered why she didn't say the shadow lord's real name.

"well i shouldn't keep you waiting, go see your boyfriend!" "jin's boyfriend. btw you might need this" she throws a small bag at him.

"what is this" he pulls out a bigger bag. "meow mix! and a iPhone?" he looks at aph "this doesn't come out for 2,000 years! aphie i didn't know you could go more then 1,000!" she chuckles. "I've improved. now i'll just leave you and your son to talk. bai" 

they teleport out again. "now to walk down this mountain" katelyn sighed. "i have a better idea" aph smirked. "for some reason i don't trust you ideas. plus i could just teleport you all" lucinda said.

"no save your majick for tomorrow! my idea is this!" she collapsed to the ground and barrel rolled down. as she keep going she gained more speed.

"THAT IS NOT SAFE APHMAU!" they all scream, running after her. eventually garroth tripped, and being in front made everyone else trip.

soon everyone was rolling down the mountain. "oww" aph groaned being the first to land. the rest came in a big jumble. 

"that was a horrible idea" LAURNS *cough* i mean laurence, groaned. "hey guys?" aaron spoke.

"does anyone know where we are?" he asked. "ya! were at the bottom of the mount-" she stopped when she realized where they were.

BOOM! I UPDATED! you proud of me? for dat hammy pun? where do you think they are? do you even read these ending things?  are you proud i made 5 chapters about only these 3 days? whelp, bai my little senpai's!~