the cave's message《6》

"YOU IDIOT!" a man yelled. "HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO DUMB AS TO TELL THEM WHEN THE ATTACK IS SET!"

 the other man cowered a little. "i'm sorry sir, it's just that their army was small and i didn't see it as a threat to our combined efforts"

"SHE COULD GET SOME POWERFUL REINFORCEMENTS IN 2 DAYS! AND IT'S NOT LIKE WE CAN MAKE THE DATE DIFFERENT THE  TROOPS CAN'T GO ANY FASTER, AND THE PORTAL IS JUST TOO FAR TO MAKE IT IN ONE DAY!" the man yells. "NOW GO!"

the man leaves and the other man walks to a big room. inside is another guy. "what do you think of this situation my Majesty" the guy smiles. creepily. "we'll just have to be ready to face a powerful army" he turns in his chair to face the other guy. "with the help of o'kasis, we might win this one"

"we're in a cave" emmalyn said in a slightly iterated voice. "t-this..." travis trailed off. "i-is enki's cave!" aphmau's face suddenly lit up. "really!?!" he nodded " well it's called the enki runs. but! their is a door, somewhere in here, and it's been sealed by enki himself!" and the search began...

although it wasn't very hard to find. "i think i found it!" everyone rushed towards the echoing voice of aaron. yes that one guy who doesn't really speak.

garroth and laurence immediately start pushing it, but it didn't open. "you know if something was sealed, brute force won't work" kemmer pointed out the obvious. they stopped "how are we going to get it open?"

"that's the thing. i'm pretty sure you have to get the po-" travis stopped mid-sentence, due to the fact that the door  just started glowing. in a small flash, it was gone. "waht?" he said dumb-founded. 

"oops"aph said. "wait, did you do that aphmau?!" katelyn asks. aph lets out a nervous giggle.

"let's go in!" garroth shouts and begins to rush in but katelyn stops him. "you shouldn't rush in like that! their could be traps! or you might brake something"

"i'm going in first then" aph said and proceeded forward slow-er... "wait, no i'm your guard let me go first!" she just hushed him. 

it was a small room. with a random waterfall. in the center was a small diamond platform.

"do you guys hear that pinging noise?" travis asks. "yah" pretty much everyone responds. aph smiled. it's a pinging sound to normal ears. but to  asgardian ears, it's a recorded message. 

she walks closer. it's clear now. it says: "j-irene? is that you?  or are you just someone who managed to get through to seal? if it is irene, i'm surprised. i never thought i would see you again. i know, i shouldn't have thought that. your, you. i most likely will see you in due time. i want to say again i'm sorry. for you know. what i-we did to y-shad. even though i know you don't blame any of us. but, i guess the point i wanted to say was. i-irene. i-i. iloveyouirene.  for what it's worth. i hope to see you relatively soon.  -from enki"

her face was a little red. "APHMAU!" "huh?" she looked to see everyone else standing there. "irene, how long were you going to take just looking at that blank book!" oh, she forgot blanking out was a part of recorded messages. "sorry just thinking. let's go into town now" 

katelyn sighed. "man i wish their was something cool down here." she crossed her arms. 

"hey i think i finally found the exit!" emmalyn, of course, said pointing towards some patch of light. 

they all crawled out, only to reavel it was noon. "shoot. we need to go!" they all start running in the said direction of town. 

"wait!" travis and aph say at the same time as they realize the same thing. "we need to stay together" aph says. "or else we might run into an imp" travis says. everyone looks confused. 

"we need to get into groups. their are nine of us.  again lets get into groups of 3. those 3 people must hold hands at all times. letting go makes a risk of getting lost and/or losing a friend. try to  stay together as a whole and let's not have lucinda and katelyn in the same group again. got it" everyone nods and gets into groups.

meanwhile in phoenix drop...
no one really had to leave.

 everyone already left due to the previous war. 

guards trained as hard as they can without pushing themselves, majick user and witches practiced using small amounts majick and witchcraft to conserve energy but still prepare. 

the wounded we're carried out to healers. the dead taken to the village's center, not having enough time to take them to the families. 

the village was still a mess from the last blow. building straining to stand, fire still glowing in some places, even plant life suffered.

some people tried to help by rebuilding as much of the wall as possible, and putting out flames. some people went around to get as much food as possible for the solders when the time was needed.

no one was greedy. no one was unhelpful. 

they all worked hard, for it was for the sake of the war. for the future of phoenix drop.

oh, how much the lord would love to see how well it's managing through. but the lord was busy trying to get the most powerful ally she can.

"guys i need to sneeze!" garroth yelled. "sneeze without letting go!" katelyn yelled. she can't believe she got paired with him. but it was him and aaron or travis and lucinda, and yeah. garroth sneezed.

"are you guys ok!" aphmau called to them "yeah!" the three shout out. they have been walking for while now. it even started to snow so bad that seeing was hard!

"why don't we count how many of us there is!" aph said. "ok so aaron, garroth, katelyn i know your here. emmalyn and dante are next to me, and, is travis, lucinda and  laurence here?!?!" she shouted. a muffled 'yeah' replied.

katelyn suddenly felt a wave of relief wash over her. wait, what? why would she be relieved? she passed the feeling as just concern for her new friends.

"wait, where is kemmer?"

shit. i. can't. believe. this. i made this chapter in only one day! yay. sorry for the wait. going to write more now. baa my little senpai!~