'perfect' groups《4》

This is horrible.

Absolute chaos.

Why does everything bad always happen to me?

Why did she pair herself up with these two?

They won't stop fighting.

Who knows why.

They somehow became rivals in the time they've been stuck together, maybe even longer.

"i can cast spells, Hun"

"yea well i don't need majick to help me fight, i use my fist!"

"IT'S NOT MAJICK IT'S WITCHCRAFT!"

"it still proves i'm stronger then you!" (:3)

"YOU WANNA GO!"

"SURE BUT I'LL STILL BEAT YOU EVEN WITH YOUR CHEAP MAJICK!"

"GUYS ENOUGH!" they both turned to her, their rage has turned to shock.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP BICKERING I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU RIGHT BACK TO THE SHIP AND LEAVE YOU THERE SO YOU CAN LEAVE. OH WAIT. YOU CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT MY HELP!" she raged and sighed. meanwhile, katelyn and lucinda are shaking to death. "sorry for yelling at you. it's just-" aph started.

"I'VE FOUND YOU NOW!" a unknown angry voice is hear. "now what?" aph mumbles. the unknown man stumbles out of the bushes. he had white hair, but looked relatively young. he looked pretty beat up. aph frowned. she hated seeing people hurt.

"stay back! i'm not going to let you hurt these girls!" he said in a semi-shaky voice. everyone tilted their head in confusion.

"wait. are you saying, aphmau is going to hurt us?" katelyn questioned. and no she didn't believe him. nether did lucinda. they believed (LOL when i was writing this i immediately switched the song to "believe by trivecta. just a random a/n.) aphmau was a nice girl that you could trust with anything but relationships, because she and kawaii~chan will never stop shiping you.

"y-yea" it was clear this man was going to pass out soon. so aph stepped in. she held her hands out flat to the wound. "aph?" she transferred some majick energy to her hands and healed the wound. just aphter he passed out.

"APH! WHAT DID YOU DO?" they two rivals banded together to form a sentence.

"i healed him" she said holding her hands up in defense. to prove her point more, the wound was completely healed. "AND MADE HIM PASS OUT!" katelyn yelled again. "couldn't you tell. he was clearly about to pass out before she healed him!" lucinda says. "well i'm sorry i wasn't trying to check him out unlike you! i saw how intensely you were staring at him!" she fired back. "how could i not!? he's cute!?" katelyn did a gagging motion. "oh, come on! he's not that bad!" katelyn gave lucinda a 'really' face. lucinda just rolled her eyes while wearing a very faint smile.

"the blue haired girl's butt is nice" the man mumbled loud enough for aph to hear but no one else. she looked at the man only to notice, his eyes weren't closed all the way. just enough so he could see relatively clearly, but closed enough so no one could tell unless they really wanted to know if his eyes were open or not. a good tactic when your half passed out.

remember why no one would ever tell aph about relationships? if not, this is why.

"katelyn can you carry this man as we find a shelter?" aphmau asked, hiding a evil smirk.

"why me?" she complained. aph let her smirk show. "because, your the strongest here" she said emphasizing strongest.

Katelyn's cheeks flush a little. "well when you put it that way..." she trailed off. lucinda rolls her eyes, but katelyn doesn't see. katelyn walks over to the man. she picks him up and puts him on her shoulder.