the battle《8》

"GUYS! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" a man in what seems to metal armor, but it looks like it's part of him. "what is it? it's still dark!" a girl wearing a black crop top and some leather pants, with combat boots asked. a few others gather around a virtual screen that appeared from a compartment in the man's armor on his arm. there was a man who had an entire suit of metal. a man in a weird black and green suit. a man wearing all black that blended into the surrounding darkness. a man with a cape and had a symbol on his chest. the last man had a green suit with a bow and quiver filled with arrows. the team of seven were in a state of shock from what they have seen. "what are we waiting for? let's go!" one of them shouted. the team set off. 

aphmau wasn't in a very good mental state. she wanted to lay in bed all day. she couldn't believe what was happening. no, she did believe what was happening, she expected it. only before then would she never believe this would happen. she got up. the first one up. what time is it? it's been too long since she had check the time on a watch. the village doesn't even know what that is. she thought this was a good time to think out defense plans, other then push them back as far as she can. well there was one way, but that would be hard to pull off after all these years. she didn't know how much power the...the shadow lord, had gained over the years. he could have been training without a body. and she has been here, not getting anymore powerful. it would be hard, she doesn't want to kill him. or send him back to being without a body. she just want's him to, change. to be a good person again. but how can she do that?

"hey, jess" a soft voice piped up, but the pitch of it make it more of a squeak. "hey, shelby" the two sat down in silence, giving each other both space to coop. jess found it comforting. to just sit down, and not have to deal with anything. shelby was like the little sister jess never had. they had been friends for so long. but of course the moment was short lived. 

"LORD APHMAU!" dante stood in the door way. "they're here!" jess nodded and went to wake up the rest. they rushed to the gate. the army was growing in the distance. a very familiar face brought tears to jess' eyes. shelby comforted her. the man saw the tears and smiled. "well hello jess" 

"h-hi" jess managed to get out. she didn't know if she should be happy that she gets to see him or sad because it's in this way. "shad" he gave an smirk. "irene. kul'zak, esmund, enki, menphia. lovely seeing you again." everyone gasped and was put off by his words. it left them all stunned.

"ATTACK!" the shadow nights charged at the confused village. they snap back into battle. for some it was to late. the shadow nights chose to strike the heads of the ones left in confusion. this was a set back. jess grit her teeth. she didn't want anyone to die. her and the rest of the divine sliced through the shadow nights. they cut back on using too much energy on the shadow nights, since they were just decoys. 

most of the shadow nights focused on attacking majick users, magic users, and witches, aka lucinda. adam soon put up barriers for those who have been hurt or were going to get a fatal blow. shelby attacked with fire magic, a small ball could hurt one or more people without using too much magic. max, being the smartest and most educated, used old spells and enchantments that ranged from attack enchantments to a death spell that kills up to 10 people at a time. ross was the master of defense. he could make decoys faster then anyone, and could even put up illusions that lead his targets to a peaceful, sometimes not, death. more then one person could be put in a illusion. he decoys were able to move and fight just as well as the person it's molded as, but he can't mold someone with higher power then him. jess was able to have a large amount of stamina, amazing strength, and be able to use elemental magic. she also had some healing magic, as well as the ability to create swords. not forgetting her wings. the divine's powers mached their names, kinda. i mean ross got his name because, he would always get lost and wander around for a while, but still kinda mached.

as the divine were killing shadow nights left, right and center, the rest of the village struggled. laurence struggled to keep himself under control. many people died. lucinda got shot by an arrow of darkness. she was immediately taken to the recovery den. katelyn sliced through a number of shadow nights, but she still had a hard time keeping up when the overwhelming number of shadow nights.  

the battle was leaning towards the shadow army wining. but the fight was long from over.

um, hi? ok it's been a long time but still. i have an excuse! my grandma is in the hospital, i live with her so i had to go to my great grandma's house, bad internet. so the battle has started. sorry for being bad at battles but i kinda wanted to have the next chapter be the one where everyone dies. whelp, baaa my little senpai's!~