Where is my boss?!

Jennie is standing in front of a huge modern building. She wore a simple formal black dress and a handbag with light makeup.

Inhale, exhale
"fighting, Kim Jennie" as she step in the building and greeted by the front desk.
"Hello i'm Kim Jennie, and i'm here for the interview.
"Kim Jennie? let me check"
"please take the lift to 3rd floor the interview room is the 4th room to the left."
"thank you" She walk towards the lift and press the up button.

'ding' the lift door opened
"going up?" A short man asked
"yes" As Jennie walked in
"are you here for the interview?" The man said with a smirk.
"yes sir"
"looking towards to see you in the office beautiful lady, i'm sure we will have fun together as work partner" and he walk out when reaching the 2nd floor.
"by the way, my name is Park Jimin" He turn her body to Jennie with a smirk face and the door shut.

"weird creep" said Jennie, she hate that kind of boy, play boy which remind her of someone.

The lift reached 3rd floor, the 4th room to the left. Jennie knock on the door and greet by a tall, skinny good looking women.
"please take a seat" she said
"I'm Park Chaeyoung, call me Rosé"
"please introduce your self"
"My name is Kim Jennie and i'm 22" as Jennie hand in her resume.
"What are you interview for" As rosé flip through her resume.
"A secretary"

After the interview
"We will call you if you pass the interview" as they both stand up.
"thank you" Jennie bow and left the room.
Jennie finally feel relaxed, she was so nervous because that was her first ever time be in a interview.

She went back to her dorm and lay straight down on her bed.
"How's your interview?" her roommate Lisa said across from her bed.
"not bad i think"
"cool"
Jennie slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~

"Jisoo you finally here" Kim taehyung said to the girl which is running towards him.
"oppa! how's dad?"
"in operation"
"what exactly happened?!"
Kim taehyung explain the car accident to Jisoo.

"We can't lose him too" "mum already gone, we can't" a drop of tear drop down from the corner of Jisoo's eyes.
"Jisoo-a...." Kim taehyung said with a sad face and hugged Jisoo.

The door opened, the nurse walk out
"how is my dad!" "is he fine?" Jisoo grab the nurse
The nurse shook her head, and Jisoo's palm dropped and her tears brush out immediately.

"use the best medicine, the best technology and tell me he will be fine!" shout Kim taehyung.
"sorry Mr Kim, his heart stopped beating, no alive sign and we can't do anything with it"
They pull their father's body out from the operation room
"dad!"
"sorry Mr Kim and Miss Kim, we've done our best but sadly your father can not make it"

~~~~~~~

boombayah boom boom ba boom boom ba oppa!
"what the heck with your ringtone Kim Jennie" lisa shout, Jennie roll her eyes with her hand and slowly grab her phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi this is Kim company, is this Kim Jennie"
"yes i am"

"holy moly! i go in!"
"huh" lisa said not paying attention
"i pass my interview and got in!"
"good" Lisa replied while on her laptop.

Jennie rush into her bathroom take a shower and change into fresh clothes.
"i need to start working this afternoon, bye!" she grab her handbag and rush out the room.

She arrived at the building after 30 minutes and walk to the front desk.
"it's you again, so you got in huh" and the girl check on her computer.
"please wait there and someone will get you"
"thank you"
Jennie walk to the seat and sit there about 5 minutes.
"excuse me" Jennie stand up and greet by the same person in the morning, Rosé.

"hi Rosé"
"hi please follow me" the two girl walk to the lift and press the up button.

When the door open there he is again. That play boy Park Jimin now flirting with a boy this time.
"Mr Park, what are you doing" said Rosé
"nothing" and the two boy walk out of the lift. As he walk out he give a look at Jennie and then smirked.

Two girl reached on 7th floor. Jennie follow Rosé to the office. The office is huge, neat and simple.
"this is your seat, opposite to your boss's"
"you need to get started on those paper work, your boss have some personal business but it doesn't mean you can relax." "there is a lot of people looking for job so be aware"
"i'll keep that in mind thank you" Jennie bowed and Rosé left the room.

Jennie start walking around the room and saw the name on the wooden sign on her boss's desk 'Kim Jisoo' her boss is called Kim Jisoo, nice name she wonder. After that  she remember what Rosé said as she start her paper work.

Jennie work until Rosé come and tell her it's end of her day she can go home.

———

A week has past, Jennie still haven't meet her boss yet. She heard about that the head of the company past out, that is her boss's father.

She also haven't see that Park Jimin the whole week as well.

"have you find a apartment yet?" Jennie asked sitting on her bed with her laptop.

"no" a simple answer from her roommate.
"i'm going to move out this weekend" Jennie said
"okay"
"i'll need to start packing my stuff" as she close her laptop.
"are you sure you don't want to come live with me?"
"it's fine, i'll find one soon" lisa said busy with her laptop. Jennie start packing.
"hope you won't end up living on the street"
"ya!" lisa throw her pillow at Jennie.

On Sunday, Jennie arrived at her new apartment start unpacking stuff.

A/n hello hello there, yap i start a new story but i'll still be working on Our Youth as well. thx thx