Back to Korea

America time 9:00am

The sun shine through the glasswindow on to the queen size bed in the middle of the room.

"ah" Jennie quickly covered her mouth.

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and saw Jennie next to her with her hand over her mouth.

"are you okay?"

Jennie nodded.

Jisoo smile and pull Jennie closer.

"ah!" cried Jennie.

Suddenly Jisoo realised something.
"hurt?"

Jennie shyly nodded

"ah sorry, I went too hard last night."
Jisoo felt a little guilty.

"otoke? You'll need to go wash first." Jisoo carried Jennie up from the bed

"I can walk!" Jennie tried to get down.
However, it's too much pain so she let Jisoo carried her to the bathroom.

------

In the company

"Rosé?" Jisoo saw Rosé walking slowly out of the drinks area.

"Ms Kim."

"did you had a nice sleep last night?" Jisoo asked and act like she don't know anything.

"haha of course haha" Rosé answered awardly but then she realised something.
"I bet Ms Kim had a lot better sleep than me last night."

"haha of course." Jisoo said in complacent.

"Chae!" Lisa running over from the couch and help Rosé to walk.

"Lisa?"

"oh Ji.. Ms Kim. Rosé is a bit unwell today so I came to look after her."

Jisoo nodded and went back to her office, Lisa help Rosé to walk slowly.

"I'm fine babe, don't need to be too worried." said Rosé in a quiet voice.

Jisoo opened her office door and saw Jennie working on her computer.

"Coffee~" Jisoo place the coffee on Jennie's desk.

"thank you Jisoo, I should be the one doing this."

Jisoo lean closer from the back and whisper in Jennie's ear.
"but I don't want to be gentle next time"

Jennie went super shy with reddish face. "then you can get coffee for me everyday!" Jennie trying to sound a little angry.

"everyday?" Jisoo chuckled.

Jennie went even redder.

"well, I don't mind" Jisoo added when she saw Jennie's funny reaction and went closer to her neck, took a little bite on Jennie's soft skin.

"why is my bunny so soft~" Jisoo teased Jennie and quickly went back to work.

Jennie drank the coffee Jisoo made for her,  that might be the best coffee she have ever drank.

After 3 days of working in America it is the time for them to go back to Korea.

----

The airplane finally landed in the airport in Korea.

Yoongi and Jimin on a car, Lisa and Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo. They all heading back home.

Arrived in front of Jennie and Jisoo's apartment.

Jennie took a fresh breathe in
"I miss Korea, I miss our apartment!"

"I don't."

Jennie turn to Jisoo looking confused.

Jisoo going close to hug Jennie.
"cuase then we will need to live in two separate room." Jisoo looking at Jennie very sadly.

"ya it's just a wall in between, just come over whenever you want..."

"but I'm lazy to knock"

Jennie signed. "I'll give you a spare key."

Jisoo went happy in one second.
"then I'll give you mine too! let's go, I'm so hungry I miss your cooking."

So they walk back to their apartment.

After finish some cleaning together Jisoo lay down on the sofa scrolling through her phone while Jennie went cooking.

Suddenly Jisoo receive a call from Yoongi.

"Min oppa."

"why?"

"she have to say yes."

Jisoo end the call and walk towards the kitchen.
"Jennie-ah, Yoongi ask us to dinner tomorrow, Jimin will be there too. You don't need to go."

"I'll go." said Jennie and continued cooking. Jisoo backhugged her.

"wuli Jennie is the best cooker,  it smells so nice. You will definitely become a great wifeu." Jisoo smile brightly on her shoulder.

Jennie closed the stove and turn to lift Jisoo's face and place her lips softly onto Jisoo's.

"of course I will" Jennie smiled while holding onto Jisoo's chin.

A/n hohoho today is dday, everyone all watch the mv right! I love all the songs and our queens~~~ still excited rn.

Sorry for the long wait and this short chapter. I'm running out of inspiration and dk how this story is going to go in the future. I hope a longer chapter can be published shortly. (have u ever seen a author hoping for a longer chapter of their own book?  😂 lol)

Hit you like ddu ddu du! 🔥