Love in the office~

After Jisoo and Jennie finished their breakfast, Jisoo quickly got dressed.

"I'll wait for you in the car park!" Jisoo shouted so Jennie could hear in the room while changing.

Jisoo headed down to her car and wait for Jennie to go to company together.

Finally Jisoo saw Jennie came down and quickly go to the other side open the car door for her.

Then they drive towards the company.

There were a lot of chatter starting since Jennie worked here. It is all because some people always saw Jennie came to work with Ms Kim. Some joked about how Jennie is not just a simple secretary.

As Jisoo and Jennie arrived at the office and walking pass all the staff desk towards Jisoo's office, people started to talk about them.

Suddenly someone came rushing and crushed into Jennie, which cause Jennie to fall and dropped the folder that she is holding.

Jisoo quickly helped Jennie up and turn to look at the person.

"Name!"

"Ka..te"

A staff came over and quickly drag Kate and bowed.

"sorry Ms Kim! she is new to the company. Sorry to disturb you."
The staff explained and signal Kate to help pick up the folders.

"I don't want this to happen again, now go back to work." said Jisoo.

"Jennie, are you okay? Did you got hurt anywhere?" Jisoo looks extremely concerned.

"I'm fine" Jennie smile at Jisoo.

"This is the first time I saw Ms Kim talk so much except in meeting." a staff member said quietly.

"This is my first time saw Ms Kim been this mad." one said

Suddenly Jisoo glance at the direction where all the noise came from and everyone went quiet immdiately.

Everyone just quiet watched Jisoo take over Jennie's hand and walk towards her office.

In Jisoo's office

"are you sure you okay?"
"I just fell on the ground, I am totally fine." said Jennie and place the folders on Jisoo's desk.
"let's start, you got a lot of documents to read."

Jisoo walked towards her desk and sat down.
"I'll get you some drink." said Jennie and turn towards the door way

"no" suddenly Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand and dragged her.

"ah! what are you doing" Jennie quickly put her hands around Jisoo's neck as she fell onto Jisoo's lap.

"sit here with me" said Jisoo and started reading the documents with her other hand on Jennie's waist.

Jennie hide her face on Jisoo's collar bone and thought what the heck is happening right now, what is she suppose to do in the posture. Jennie stayed still, afraid that she will make Jisoo feeling uncomfortable.

As the time passed, Jennie is still sitting on Jisoo's lap while Jisoo finished reading through all the documents. Jisoo put all the documents on the side and checked her bunny which is in her arm the whole time. She is sleeping peacefully, looking like an angle that no one can disturb. Her cheek looks extremely cute and chubby. Therefore Jisoo pinched that soft and chubby cheek, feeling satisfied. As like Jennie felt the pinch and her face went annoyed but still in a deep sleep.

'knock knock'
Rosé came open the door and saw the scene. 
'cough'
Jisoo looked up and saw Rosé infront of the door.

Jennie also woke up, rubbing her eyes. Then she realized that she is still on Jisoo's lap and Rosé just came in.
She quickly hide her face and hugging onto Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckled at her reaction and look at her joyfully.

On the another hand, Rosé went totally speechless. Why is she has to come in this awkward moment and the point is those two aren't even feeling awkward. Rosé thought.

Jisoo felt the tension from Rosé and saw her quickly came towards and drop the folder on the desk and left a glance (←_←) at Jisoo while closing the door.

Jennie heard the sound of door been closed, therefore she looked up and met Jisoo's eyes.

"did you had a nice dream? ~♥~" Jisoo asked.

Jennie blushed and got up, then she look up at where the clock is.
"are you hungry? Let's go eat."

"okay bunny, but my legs is feeling sore" said Jisoo and lift her hands up for Jennie to drag her.

Jennie grabbed both of Jisoo's hands and pulled her up.

Seems like Jennie is too strong or Jisoo is doing it on purpose, Jisoo's whole body got lift up and forcing Jennie to lean onto the wall. They were so close that Jisoo combine their lips while wrapping her hands around Jennie's waist.

Jisoo kissed her softly.

"I don't care what's gonna happen tomorrow night, you are mine now. I won't let anyone to hurt you or take you away from me." said Jisoo after she left Jennie's lips.

Jennie seems like she is going to cry but she won't, why would she cry when she received all this love from Jisoo.

"let's go eat! I'm hungry!" said Jisoo and grabbed Jennie's hand.

Jisoo and Jennie walk passed all the staff again holding hands...

"damn I knew they are dating." said someone.

"it's weird" some said

"what do you know. Pretty girl only like pretty girl." another said

"is it only me think that they are cute together?"

"you are weird"

"you are weird! Did you think I don't know you like Jimin?"

"oh shut up, I'm a boy okay. That's called admire, he is intelligent!"

"What's wrong! Are you all done with your work!" shouted Rosé coming out from her office. Everyone quickly went back to work.

Rosé saw Jisoo and Jennie went into the lift holding hands.
"legit, they are so obvious." therefore Rosé went speechless at those two again.

A/N: L(*OεV*)E