Girlfriend? and Ex-boyfriend

Jisoo sat on her chair and let out a sigh, then she rowed around her eyes.

"Jisoo, you alright?"

"I'm okay"

"coffee?"

"yes thanks"

Jennie took a bit long to make the coffee since she's new to the place, when she came back to their office and saw Jisoo fall asleep on the table.

She hide her face in her arms and breath softly. Jennie gently place the coffee next to her and grabbed Jisoo's big jacket to covered on top of her.

Suddenly, Jisoo woke up and pulled Jennie onto her laps. Jisoo stared right into Jennie, make Jennie's heart skipped a beat. Jennie was shocked and nervous at the same time.

"Jennie-ah"

"ye...ess?"

"can you be my girlfriend?" said Ms Kim Jisoo.

"wh...att!???" Jennie went totally blank. Can you be my girlfriend... kept on repeating in her brain.

Jisoo wait patiently for Jennie's answer.

"knock knock!!" suddenly a loud knocking sound came from the door.

"Ms Kim? Hyung is here" Jimin's voice appear outside the door.

"okay I'm coming" Jisoo replied.

Jennie got off Jisoo and Jisoo got up from the seat. Jisoo went out of the room, Jennie followed behind but still have her brain blanked.

They came to the sofa place, where normally the guest will be waitting at.
Min Yoongi was waiting and Rosé was sitting next to him.

"Min oppa" Jisoo called out and sat on the side couch and Jimin went and sat next to Yoongi.

Jennie stand next to Jisoo, had her head down still in her own blanked world.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin went a lot happier after Yoongi have arrived. He is always happy around his Yoongi hyung.

A lot of questions going in Jennie's head. All about that sentence Jisoo just said in the office.

Can you be my girlfriend?

Is she talking to me? Did she just said girlfriend? How can it be me?

All this kind of question running around inside of Jennie's head.

"Jisoo-ah Taehyung ain't going to come?" Yoongi thought he is gonna see Taehyung here since they haven't met in Korea but sadly Taehyung was doing some other work.

"yeah, some other business" answered Jisoo.

At the second Yoongi finished his sentence, Jennie immediately pulled her head up. This is all because that she heard a familiar voice.

She saw Min Yoongi, sitting opposite of Jisoo. Her heart begin to beat faster and faster. Her breath went into a mess.

"Min.. Min...Min... Yoongi?" her voice went shaky when she called out that guy's name.

Yoongi turn his face towards where the voice were from and stood up straight away when he saw her face.

"Jennie?" Yoongi went into the mood of disbelief. He thought he will never see this girl again.

Jisoo don't know what's going on right now but she saw Jennie feeling uncomfortable so she quick stand and helped Jennie.

"Jennie are u okay?" Jisoo started getting scared when Jennie's face went totally pale.

Jimin was also very confused
"Hyung.." he murmured and stare at Yoongi. Jimin got a bad feeling and he think there were something between Jennie and his Yoongi hyung.

A lot of memories went into Jennie's head and tears coming out without her self knowing.

"Jennie..." Jisoo looks concerned.

Rosé quickly came to Jennie and Jisoo with a box of tissue.

"unnie, I think you should take Jennie out of here." Rosé suggested and handed the tissue.

Jisoo grabbed them and helped Jennie
"I think so too, take care of them I'll be back" and Rosé nodded.

"Jennie let's get out of here"

"Yoongi oppa, we still have work to do" said Rosé when she was back next to Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't say anything but his eyes was on Jennie when she's on the way out. He got back her attention when Jennie disappear into the lift.

"okay.. let's go" said Yoongi.

On the street, Jisoo was walking next to Jennie. Jennie looked sad so Jisoo didn't say anything but stay beside her. She suddenly had an idea, she grabbed Jennie's hand and ran towards a direction.

"Jisoo!?" Jennie was confused but still ran with Jisoo.

Soon they were infront of a dog cafe, Jisoo dragged Jennie in and stopped when she saw all the little dogs and puppies.

Jennie got interest into the dogs, while Jisoo went to the counter and ordered some drinks.

"Jennie! " Jisoo handed Jennie the drink and they found a seat.

They drink silently while looking at all the cute dogs, some of them even jump onto their laps which made Jennie's mood feeling a lot better.

She looks at her. Jisoo looks at Jennie.

"Jennie, can you be my girlfriend?"
"he was my boyfriend." Jennie said before Jisoo finished her sentence.

"Min Yoongi is my ex-boyfriend." Jennie repeated.

"......" Jisoo kept her eyes on Jennie but this time in shock.

Jennie turned her head and looked at Jisoo.