Out of Control

"Jisoo-xi" Moonbyul and Yongsun come up when the other company people just left.
"looks like the talk didn't go well." said Moonbyul.

"Ya none of the company suits my project." said Jisoo
"I heard of it from Taehyung." said Moonbyul and both of them when deep in the conversation about the project.

Meanwhile the other two, Jennie and Yongsun start to have their own talk.
"Byul is pretty interested in the project. I bet the collaboration will went successfully."

"And I wanna tell you something Jennie. We've married. Me and Byul in the foreign country, where same sex marriage is legal." said Yongsun.

"seriously unnie?!?! Congratulations unnie!" Jennie felt happy for her sister, she don't need to worry cause she know Moonbyul-xi is the right one for her unnie.

"I believe she is a nice person and I can tell she really love you" said Jennie and look towards at Jisoo and Moonbyul's direction.

"Jennie-ah do you like Jisoo?"

"what?" Jennie turn around and make sure she didn't misheard that.

Yongsun just look at her sister and said "I know you well Jennie."

Jennie nodded "yes, I like her."

"I knew it! Am I smart!" Yongsun act like a kid who just got the right answer for the test.

Jennie suddenly went into a deep thought. What kind of relationship is she and Jisoo.

"unnie, but I don't think we're girlfriends..."

"what? huh.. She don't like you or what? I thought she like you, she looks like she does." said Yongsun.

"not that, I just realized that she asked me to be her girlfriend but I think I haven't said yes......"

"what the heck Kim Jennie." (a/n Kim pabo chubby face family.....lol)

Yongsun forehead palm herself, "well,  you really need to find sometimes to talk about it with her. My pabo sister-ya."

"wish us a good cooperation" Jisoo finished talking with Moonbyul and shake each others hands. Jisoo seems pretty happy and satisfied. Jennie and Yongsun went back near them.

"We'll soon have a meeting together." said Jisoo.
Moonbyul nodded "by the way I heard from Yongsun, Jennie wants to come and visit tomorrow. You'll be with her right?"
"I will." said Jisoo with a smile.

By that smile Jennie can tell that Jisoo really found a good working partner and will be a good friends in the future.

"We've just came back from the foreign country so we still got a lot of things to settle, we'll be leaving now." said Moonbyul. They said bye to each other and Yongsun hugged Jennie.

"fighting my little sister." Yongsun whispered to Jennie's ear.

Jennie and Jisoo watch them left with arms interlocked.

Taehyung come over "mission complete?"

"complete!" said Jisoo.

"let's go for dinner then." said Taehyung.

They left the reception and found a restaurant for dinner. After dinner they went home.

All the way, Jennie was thinking how to talk about the relationship between them. Soon they are in front of the room door.

Suddenly Jisoo speak up
"Jennie-ah can I sleep with you today?"
"huh?  Oh!  Sure, of course" said Jennie and Jisoo got a bright smile up on her face. She backhugged her while Jennie open the door.

"you can go shower first." Jennie said.

"what about shower together." Jisoo went up close to Jennie breathing next to her ear "you know how hard is it for me to stay calm the whole night tonight. You're just too hot, babe."

Jisoo slowly come to the front and pressed her lips on Jennie. Jennie got super shocked and went super red.

They kissed all the way into the bathroom.

Jisoo start taking off clothes for Jennie, until her tops are off then she left her mouth and down to her neck and collar bones.

Jennie felt the hotness and start taking clothes off for Jisoo while breathing heavily.

They went into the water, the small space make their skin touched with no space between them.

When they got out of the shower, Jisoo quickly grabbed a big towel and coverd around them. Then, they kissed all the way again on to the bed.

Jisoo throw away the towel and pushed Jennie down on the bed and covered them with the quilt.

They kissed passionately until they can't breathe anymore. Jennie's face is very red and her skin is super hot same to Jisoo. They stare at each other deeply.

"Can I be your girlfriend?" Jennie suddenly speak up.

"No" Jisoo replied.

"I want you to be my future wife."

Not until Jennie had her reaction,  Jisoo bring her back to the kiss.

The night for them went longer than usual and full of moans. Good luck to Jennie's ass.

-
-
-
-
On the other side
"Taetae, I'm graduating." said Jungkook laying his head on Taehyung's laps watching the TV together at Taehyung's house.

"my secretary's spot is always there for you." said Taehyung.
"But I want the spot on your bed more." said Jungkook.

Taehyung took out his phone and called someone. After the call.
"tomorrow all your stuff will be out of the dorm and left in this house." said Taehyung.

-
-
-

"Yeba Yongdoni! dinner is ready!"
"coming!"

Yongsun and Moonbyul seat in front of a whole table of food that Moonbyul cooked.

Moonbyul grab Yongsun's chubby face and clean the thirty things on her nose.

"why is your nose always dirty." said Moonbyul.
"what are you saying?" Yongsun quickly grab Moonbyul close and bite on her lips.
"ah!" cried Moonbyul
"eat your food." said Yongsun and start enjoying the dinner.

A/n I really didn't plan that cough* shower part. It just come up to me..... Ugh. Haha.... Ya...

Anyways thanks for all your support now the second book has more views than the first book and also with less chapters. It is a great achievement, thank you all and love you~~

🍗