I enjoy it

"i...i don't know" said Jennie breaking the eye contact.

"then i'll let you know" Jisoo walk towards the window that block the office from the working area outside and close the blinds.
"what are you doing?" said Jennie
walking back to her desk.

Jisoo walk fast towards Jennie and push her down on her desk, she climb up on top of her.

"wha.." Jisoo suddenly press her lips on Jennie's lips, since Jennie is in the middle of talking Jisoo take the chance to slide her tongue in.

Jennie is shocked and try to push away but failed. Jisoo is such a good kisser, their tongues tangle around each other Jennie soon start enjoying the kiss. Jennie place her hand around Jisoo's neck and pull her closer, the kiss heat up.

Jisoo's hand going down to Jennie's shirt and start unbutton it. She left Jennie's mouth and start kissing from the neck to her collar bone and to her chest. She slide her hand into the bra and playing inside the bra. She is kissing and licking every inches of her skin, Jennie left out some soft moans.

After she left a huge amounts of hickeys on Jennie, Jisoo go back up to Jennie's lips, started half biting and half kissing her lips. Her hand slowly going down to Jennie's belt and unbelt it, then her hand slowly move into the sensitive part under the underwear but suddenly Jennie stopped her by stopping Jisoo's hand. Jisoo stop the kiss and look at her.

"Jisoo.." Jennie shake her head a little still catching the breathe.

"..... sorry, i won't do it if you don't want to" said Jisoo bringing up her smile and help Jennie put her belt on and button her shirt for her.

Jennie didn't say anything, she don't understand why she don't feel uncomfortable instead she was enjoying it.

Jisoo is still on top of her not wanting to get up, she's staring into Jennie's beautiful eyes and lost in it. Same as Jennie she look at the hot girl on top of her, she don't know how to explain this situation.

Until there is a knock on the door, Jisoo got up and walk towards while fixing her hair. Jennie slowly sit up and got off the table as Jisoo open the door and saw Rosé is standing outside.

"what... what were you two doing? i've knocked for so long" said Rosé

"sorry too focus on work, didn't heard it" Jisoo said with a tiny little smirk.

"anyways, someone want to see you Ms Kim and he is waiting in the canteen"
Rosé and Jisoo chat a little.

When Jisoo is about to go before she close the door she spoke.
"did you know it now Jennie?" Jisoo saw Jennie didn't reply so she close the door and taking her way to canteen to meet someone.

"long time no see Jisoo"
the guy stand and greet Jisoo

———————

Jennie and Jisoo is on the way back home, no one speak in the car it's very quiet. Looks like Jisoo is waiting to hear something from Jennie but she did not hear anything. Jennie look out the window the whole time while Jisoo focusing on the road.

"are you going to tell me anything?" said Jisoo standing in front of her door looking at Jennie while she's opening her own door.

"please give me some times"
"sorry i don't mean to force you" Jisoo quickly explained.
"it's okay" Jennie walk in her room and lock the door.

Jennie throw her handbag on the couch and walk straight into her bedroom. She jump onto the bed hiding her face in the blanket. What happened today keeps going through in her mind.

"ahh what's wrong with me! what do i do! aish" Jennie think about it for a minutes but too tired so she fell asleep.

By the time she wake up it's 7pm
"aish i slept late, i need to cook for Jisoo. She must be very hungry right now" Jennie checked her phone and didn't see any message from Jisoo.

Jennie got up and change her clothes and she walk out from her room to Jisoo's. She knock on the door, no replies and she knocked again still no one opening the door.

Jennie unlock her phone calling Jisoo's number.
du du du du
no one answer

She tried so many time still no answer so she sent her a text before she called Rosé.

no answer from Rosé as well

She start getting worried so she quickly called Lisa

Calling Lisa...

Hi
Lisa!

wow wow why so loud

Where is Rosé?
why isn't she answering me
and Jisoo as well!

calm down, calm down
Rosé said they both have an
important dinner tonight

How ridiculous is this, i'm her secretary
and i don't know
any of her schedule

it's okay Jen
i heard that they are meeting
an old friend tonight

She should
tell me, ugh whatever
as long as she's safe

don't worry

yap thanks Lisa

it's nothing, bye then

bye

End of call

Jennie walk back to her room,
"no Jisoo tonight then" her mood went down and she have no feeling for eating so she's back to her bed sleeping.

~~~~~~~~

"don't any of you miss me?"

"no" Said Jisoo

"yes Yoongi hyung, i miss you so much!" said Jimin.

"so why you suddenly come back?" Rosé asked.

"well, because of someone" said Min Yoongi

"is it because of me?!" said Jimin like a little kids
"no"

"Jisoo can you stop eating and maybe ask me how is my life or anything" said Yoongi

"huh? you ask me not to eat when we are having a dinner right now" Said Jisoo

"...... seriously?" said Yoongi
"fine, so how is your life" said Jisoo
"boring without you all" said Yoongi

Jisoo, Rosé, Jimin and Yoongi had their dinner together to welcome Yoongi back from America.

After dinner, Jisoo is inside of her car
"bye guys" said Jisoo, as everyone going back to their house in different directions. Before Jisoo drive off she check her phone, 10 missing calls plus one message all from Jennie.

Jisoo check the message it says
"Jisoo! where are you? please answer the call"
"damn it, i put my phone on silent"
Jisoo quickly replied the message

"sorry about that, i forgot to tell you that i'll have dinner outside today and i put my phone on silent. Please forgive me jenjen~"

It's about 10pm when Jisoo arrived home, Jennie haven't replied she probably went to sleep so Jisoo go to sleep after cleaning herself up.

A/n ~~i'm so bad at writing smut~~ haha
😬😬😬😬