First ever kiss?

"why are we so quiet?" said Jisoo while eating her bowl of food.
"you and Lisa didn't talk much after you came out from the kitchen, what happened?" Jisoo added
"we just talked about something from the past, not so important, let's eat" Jennie explained awkwardly.

The whole lunchtime is dead silence with very down atmosphere.
After cleaning, Rosé put on some music and start dancing like right after the lunch.
"Let's party!" shouted Rosé
"we've just ate" said Jennie in disbelief
"yes let's party!" said Jisoo, Rosé and Jisoo start dancing crazy.
"Let's not think about it anymore Jennie, have fun here!" said Lisa grabbing Jennie towards rosé and Jisoo.

"come Jennie" Jisoo grab Jennie's hands start waving them around, in front of Jennie is a five years old kids waving her hand dancing happily and maybe too happy that she's actually going to fall, which Jennie quickly open her arm ready to save Jisoo from falling but she immediately felt the heavy pressure pressing her down to the floor.

Her eyes widen, everything is in slow-motion as she saw Jisoo's face getting closer, Jennie lost her balance. Jennie fell hard onto the ground and follow by that is Jisoo's lips landing on Jennie's, their lips are touching and they are so shock with their eyes wide open. The time stopped about 5 seconds, when Jisoo relies and quickly get off Jennie.

"i'm so sorry"

Lisa and Rosé was shocked as well, as soon as Jisoo got up Lisa slowly help Jennie to get up.
"i need the bathroom" Jisoo felt the embarrass and run straight into the bathroom.

Lisa help Jennie walk to the couch
"are you okay Jennie? did you get hurt anywhere?" Lisa asked and Rosé took the sit next to Jennie.
"i'm fine" Jennie answered
"um..... Jennie, i think that was Jisoo's....... first kiss" Rosé slowly said and look up at Jennie.

"what!?" said Jennie in shock, Lisa is also in shock as well.
"of course except her family, and she have never been in a relationship before so from what i know is that this is her first ever kiss" Rosé explained.
"i see" said Jennie and everyone remain in silence.

In the bathroom, Jisoo lock the door and lean back behind the door. This is such a weird feeling for her when she look into the mirror and saw her face is so red.

"my first kiss......... not bad actually" she saw herself lifting the corner of her mouth in the reflection.

Jisoo walk out from the bathroom and didn't see Jennie anywhere.
"oh Jisoo unnie, Jennie went to the car already" said Lisa
"huh? oh okay, guess see you next time then"
"byee" said Rosé and Lisa
"bye" said Jisoo slowly close the door and walk to the car park and she saw Jennie already waiting in the car. They kept silent on the way until they said bye to each other.

—————

All the way to the morning on Monday Jennie didn't text or talk to Jisoo either Jisoo. Jennie don't have the courage to call her so she think she'll need to go to work by public transport today.

Surprisingly, a car is waiting on the road but it doesn't look like Jisoo's car.
The car window went down
"Rosé? Lisa?" Jennie saw the people in the car.
"morning Jennie, get in"
"morning" Jennie pop onto the car.
"Jisoo has a early meeting so she ask me to pick you up and Lisa is meeting her book editor near our company today" said Rosé while driving off.
"okay"

"Rosé can you stop there for awhile? i think Jisoo haven't eat her breakfast yet, i'll get her some bread" said Jennie.
"okie"

When she arrived at the office, Jisoo is still at the meeting so she left the bread on the table and walk towards her desk. She saw Jisoo's empty sit opposite her and staring at Jisoo's name tag, she can still feel the pressure on her lips. She took a girl's first kiss which shocked her a lot, so she decide to drink some coffee.

"Ms Kim? Ms Kim? excuse me Ms Kim"
"oh i'm sorry, yes?" said Jisoo
"are you sick today Ms Kim?"
"no i'm fine, continue" Jisoo try to refocus on the meeting.

Jennie is making her coffee in the drinking area, a bunch of people walking in looks like the meeting is over.
"Ms Kim is so different today"
"i know right, she is daydreaming the whole time"
"she wasn't like this before"
"and she was smiling sometime, i think she smile without even knowing herself"
"maybe she finally found a boyfriend?!"
Jennie heard the conversation from those staff members, she left the drink area and went back to her office.

She saw Jisoo in the office so she went in, but she kept silent.
"are those bread for me?" Jennie nodded.
"thanks" said Jisoo start eating the bread.
"Ji.... Ms Kim"
"yes?" Jisoo is still eating
"about the accident, i don't know that was your first kiss. I mean we're girls right so that doesn't count plus we just touched slightly, you still have your first kiss just forget about what happened." right after Jennie finished her sentence, Jisoo stop eating the bread and walk towards Jennie as she push Jennie against the door and press her lips hard on Jennie.

Jennie didn't expect this to happen, her body completely freezes on the spot allow Jisoo pressing hard on her lips until Jisoo pushed away.
"this time counts, right" said Jisoo
"why" said Jennie still standing against the wall.
"because i don't dislike it. It's nice, my first kiss, with you" said Jisoo with a smile on her face, which is the first time Jennie saw she smile in the office.

"but i'm a girl" Jennie looked up at Jisoo.

"does it look like i care? or you care?" said Jisoo making eye contact with Jennie.

A/n hi hi just wanna ask you guys, do you guys want the story to go fast or slow? coz i don't know so ya, comment comment.
thx thx bye🍗🍗

do you like this chapter😏😏