When miss a person

'du du du'

"She is not picking it up." It's been 3 days Jennie staying at Yongsun's place. And the fact that Jisoo didn't contact her much make Jennie felt a bit of down even thought she had nice time with her sister.

"maybe she is in meeting just text her and she will see it." said Yongsun with Jennie next to her on phone.

"She call back" said Jennie as she picked up the call.

"Jennie? What's the matter?" the familiar voice that she miss is coming out from the phone.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Haven't see you for so long"

"Stay for one more night, after all my work I'll pick you up tomorrow. I wish your sister is okay with that." said Jisoo

"She have no problem with that." said Jennie smiling like an idiot when she know she will see her Jisoo soon.

"You smile like an idoit you know." Yongsun said to Jennie after she ended the call.

"unnie! "

"haha, sleep early, goodnight, byul is waiting for me." and she left the room.

-

"unnie." said Jisoo as she walk towards Yongsun and Jennie who is waiting in front of the house.

"hi Jisoo, take care of my sister yeah?"

"I will." Jisoo took over Jennie's hand.

"let's go to the company."

"not home? "

"nope. "

Jisoo help with Jennie's luggage into the back of the car then she open the car door for Jennie. Until she went in, Jisoo walk to the driver seat.

Jisoo didn't say anything which made Jennie a bit upset because it looks like she is the only one who miss the other. To be honest Jennie was expecting a kiss but Jisoo is so focusing on road, as what she always does.

They park the car in the company's carpark. Jisoo didn't say anything but just holding on to Jennie's hand all the way through the company. Of course other staff was looking at them the whole time when they pass by.

Jisoo open the office door and lock it.

"I have a surprise for you."

"what is it? "

Then Jennie realise that there is a door in the left corner of the office, but it's wasn't there before.

Jisoo pull out the key from her pocket and open the door.

Inside the door, there is a room, with bed. King size.

"wow, I've never expecting this. Why do you suddenly choose to make a room inside of your off.."

Jisoo block Jennie's mouth with her mouth. They start kissing passionately.

"for sex, babe." said Jisoo and in just one second Jennie is already on the bed under Jisoo.

Jennie's face went red.

"Jennie, I miss you."

"I miss you too."

They combined their lips. Jisoo's hands started her work on Jennie's body. There is no button for Jisoo to open, instead a dress.

Jisoo unzipped dress from the back and slowly pull off her shoulder strap revealing the shape of Jennie's two mountain. Jisoo's hand slide into the dress and start squeezing it.